Smokes- starting again.

Hope the meds get to work real soon honey and you start to feel better :flowers:
I think I've only had cystitis once when I was pregnant (many years ago) but I remember it was painful. My gran kept giving me PLJ (do you remember that?) and barley water - not together I should add :p

Take care sweetie x

Hi JJ, meds seem to be working as I do already feel a bit better! :)
Was getting worried yesterday that I'd left it too late getting the meds as the pain was getting higher and I had back ache :cry:, was worried I was developing a kidney infection. But pain has settled down a bit today so think I should be ok!! :D
No I don't remember PLJ - what was it?!
The only trouble with feeling ill is my meals have gone out the window! I really didn't feel like eating much yesterday and definitely didn't feel like cooking! Mainly munched on fruit in the day. OH made me a bacon sandwich in the evening. Also had a packet of cheese curls and a curly wurly. Haven't really been keeping tabs of what I had though and what syns I've had. :eatdrink051:
Will try and do better today!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Thank goodness it wasn't a kidney infection.

PLJ is pure lemon juice. It comes in a bottle like squash. Apparently Waitrose and Tesco still sell it. Looks like this :D
19556011_L.jpg

Take care sweetie, JJ x

Well I am feeling much better. Have my last tablet to take tonight so hopefully thats the end of it.
Just trying to get back on track now!

Have a wedding to go to on Saturday night so am going to have to try and be good, I don't know what food is going to be there so will have to try and make sensible choices and will stick to vodka and diet cokes.

Anyway today's menu looks like this -
Extra Easy
Breakfast - muller light, blueberries, nectarine.
Lunch - pasta, psata sauce (2syns), cheese (part HEA)
Snack - fibre plus (HEB)
Dinner - gammon steak, roasted baby potatoes, frozen mixed veg, corn on the cob. Flora light (2syns)
Other part HEXA was milk in a cup of tea.

I think I'm going to try and have not many syns during the week so that I have more syns saved up for the wedding on Saturday!

Well today has been ok. Though feeling like I've got the munchies!!
Did extra easy today -
Breakfast muesli (HEB) semi-skimmed milk (HEA)
Lunch - babybel light (2 syns) slice of white bread (4 syns)
Dinner - chicken breast, baby potatoes, frozen mixed veg, muller light
Snacks - cheese curls (3.5syns) Curly wurly (5.5 syns)

So HEXA & B and 16 syns! Whoops!! :eek:

I just really really wanted that piece of white bread!! I hate having white bread in the house but OH picked it up.
Kinda glad there isn't much in the cupboards as I'm feeling peckish and would have eaten my way through them!!! :break_diet:

Hope you enjoy yourself at the wedding today. Sorry I haven't been around to offer much support lately, just been really busy. Hope you forgive me ;)

Take care hun, JJ x

Back