1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Smokey Chicken and Bean Stew

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Fifi 1984, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Fifi 1984

Fifi 1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    someone at work had this the other day and I am so excited about having it for dinner tonight! Hers had chorizo sausage in it though, I've replaced that with smoked paprika as think it will give a similar taste - guess could add bacon/quorn sausage? Guess you could add potato to this also if you wanted something a bit more filling

Chicken thighs (I'm using breast)
    1 can borlotti beans
    1 red pepper
    1 red onion
    3 garlic cloves
    4 tomatoes
    1/2 tbsp chilli powder
    1 tsp smoked paprika (was meant to be chorizo but I reckon this will give same taste - kind of)
    300 ml stock made up with cube

Fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes, add the peppers cut into chunks, chuck in the chicken with the chilli and paprika, stir about for a few minutes then add the stock and simmer for a few minutes, add the chopped tomatoes, stock and beans and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes. YUMMO!;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.