• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Smoking menthol cigarettes and ketosis

River

Ready for the new me!
Ive recently become a smoker :| and hasnt occured to me until now the menthol might me kicking me out? Ive been doing stick tests and they come back pale cause im literally a water tank too i cant tell! Is it effecting me?

Also as im a nutter, peppermint gaviscon tablets? Im getting terrible heart burn and im taking 4-6 a day lately :| Hope those are ok too?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
As long as you are not eating the ciggerettes - :D - they willnot affect ketosis. And as I am a smoker, I don't feel right in telling you STOP SMOKING NOW!!! You are too young too start - and it will be so much easier to stop NOW then later. It wouldn;t be right of me. SO I won't. ;)

As for the Gaviscon - they could affect you. Best to check with LL MEdical, or your LLC.

xx

Clarabow

Silver Member
Please stop smoking lovely girl. Sooner rather than later. No good for you. Sorry to lecture but I hate what it does to health. Sorry again for the nag x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

River

Ready for the new me!
Thanks girlies, lol I have one left and its my last i promise! Its a stress thing for me and my quick fix but i need to stop it as ive had cancer in the past its not good of me really :(. Will do with the gaviscon too until i see my councillor as its hard to contact her. xxx

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
STOP SMOKING!!!!! I gave up 2 months ago having smoked for 16 years. Im teling you its the best thing ive ever done. I get the odd twinge every now and then but nothing feels better than not smoking.
Please give them up!!!!