Smoothie maker vs stick blender

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimmerwithin, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. slimmerwithin

slimmerwithin Full Member

Slim and Save
    Hi, I am starting on CD next week and have heard that it is a very good idea to invest in a smoothie maker. However, I already have a stick blender and was wondering if this would give the same results. Don't want to go out and buy something new if what I have already is just as good. Help anyone?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

I have both and actually prefer the hand held stick blender as it's so much easier to keep clean!!
  4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Stick blender :=)
  5. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

& don't forget the new shaker by Cambridge for your cold drinks when out & about (personally I use it at home too!)

CDC Swindon
  6. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    the shakers are fab i brought one from my CDC i think it was a fiver... check tho :) Asda also do shakers for a fiver too :D
  7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Stick blender mostly, occasionally liquidizer for crushed ice. HTH!
  8. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    Jug blender to crush ice and get yummy thick shakes a bit like McDonalds.....mmmmm!
  9. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I've managed fine with a stick blender. Don't bother going to further expense when what you have is fine.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.