Smug / Proud of myself and feeling GOOD!!!

Lucky7

Lucky7
I have had written in my diary since before the New Year 'DJ night - Aim for NO alcohol' and, although I was tempted on the walk there, I stuck to diet coke all night.
At about eleven I left (Legs, Bums and Tums tomorrow at 9.15am) and stopped in the Chinese takeaway to get OH Chicken in Black Bean Sauce, and again I was tempted. But I resisted. His takeaway sits waiting for Mr Beery Belly to stagger in at about 3am (bed to myself tonight no doubt :D) and I've just had a delicious stir fry with egg noodles and a little bit of lean chicken and pork in it.

Now I'm going to have a lovely cup of tea and my Dark choc Fibre Plus bar and go to bed feeling proud that I finally found my willpower, and in the knowledge that I will very probably wake up feeling great.

Sorry if that sounds conceited, but it's taken me so long to get back in the zone, and I really do feel like I'm there now. Enjoying exercise and healthy food. :character00116:

Ohh thats fantastic.
An inspiration for me who is still very much trying to get back into the swing of things.
You should definately feel proud!

Well done Lucky 7, that's great will power I would've been really tempted X

Back