Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Strange but half the messages from this thread were missing so didnt see you had lost 4 well done x
Very strange lol just been reading through them and that at last minute said you have other posts to read lol could be that and thanks xx feel great x

thats fab! 4 pounds thats a great loss for 1 week well done! x
I'm putting down to eating too much crap over Xmas that this week was like a detox hence the nice loss x

Week 2 of 2016 - Day 1

Breakfast: 2 lemon meringue hifi bars (hexb)
Lunch: Jacket potato with beans & side salad. Tsp marg (2 syns)
Tea: Chilli & Jalepeno (2 syns guessing) topped chicken breast, SW wedges & baked beans (again lol). 1 tbsp. tesco healthy living mayo (0.5 syn)
Drinks: Tea (hexa & 0.5 syn for dash whole milk), glass of milk (hexa), black coffee

Total syns: 5 (roughly, still waiting for reply off consultant)

Agh that makes sense then! Good day then, I'd add some more speed in if you can thou. Some fruit etc
Did have a fair bit with my lunch but must admit other 2 meals have fallen short. Shopping due tomorrow so will be stocked up on all my food :D

Looks great hun! Beans twice a day keeps the farting..at large! haha Well done on your FABULOUS 4lbs loss! So chuffed to bits for you hun! :D xx
Yes I'm windy as it is without beans lol God bless the hubby lol xx
Feels great losing 4lb after the Xmas gain, I'm back to basics this week to try and get the remainder gain off so 3lb I'm aiming for eek x

I'm putting down to eating too much crap over Xmas that this week was like a detox hence the nice loss x
Thats what I'm hoping for too!
Food looks good today! Amazing how much we can eat!

Thats what I'm hoping for too!
Food looks good today! Amazing how much we can eat!
Hopefully xx
Thanks xx Yes remember 1st every time doing slimming world and wondering how on earth i was going to lose eating so much lol xx

Had a day of washing, really need a dryer but nowhere to put it so have to make do lol. Been on my driving lesson and did parallel parking and a 3 point turn. Was surprised how well I did lol Hopefully not be long before i go in for my test.
Food wise been another good day :D

Breakfast: Porridge (hexa & b) with 1 tsp honey (1 syn)
Lunch: Homemade butternut squash soup (butternut, onion, potato & veg stock)
Tea: 2 Wild Boar sausages (6 syns), 3 bacon (fat removed), 2 eggs, mushrooms, baked beans & tomatoes.
Drinks: Tesco Orange Zero, Tea (hexa milk), no added sugar orange & pineapple squash.

Total syns: 7

Back