Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

I do it online so did it this morning and OMG OMG I have lost 10lbs wooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:thankyou:

Thank you everyone for your support and good luck on all your next weigh ins xxx

Oohhhh may have to look into this, mmmmm yummy pizza xx

Its an omelette but once all ingredients are in u grill it lol

Woooo fab loss well done!! Just been back through your diary and see you eat spot of jacket pots with beans for lunch, I'm copying you this week haha!! Well done you must be so proud! Xx

Thank you i am and Yes i got more spuds in this week lok

Wooooo!! Fab loss well done x

Wooooo!! Fab loss well done x

Thank you xx had my days Where ive nearly give in but Thanks to support on here i managed to stay on track xx

Fantastic loss well done chick.

I make my own pizzas - I do 3 versions. The chicken pizza which is completely free using your cheese as your hex a - slice a chicken breast almost in half to make a butterfly shape, smother with tomato puree, then add mushrooms,onions, peppers, herbs any topping you wish, cook for about 15 mins then sprinkle your cheese over and put back in to melt the cheese - voila chicken pizza.

Warburtons squarish wraps - 8.5 syns each ( I think best check) smother with puree and add ingredients as above when cooked cuts into 6 small square averaging 3 syns a square.

Calzone pizza - Gluten free wrap(hexb) and add as above then fold in half. I held mine together with cocktail sticks, Cook for about 15 mins then take from oven cut in half and sprinkle hex cheese over yummy

Fantastic loss well done chick.

I make my own pizzas - I do 3 versions. The chicken pizza which is completely free using your cheese as your hex a - slice a chicken breast almost in half to make a butterfly shape, smother with tomato puree, then add mushrooms,onions, peppers, herbs any topping you wish, cook for about 15 mins then sprinkle your cheese over and put back in to melt the cheese - voila chicken pizza.

Warburtons squarish wraps - 8.5 syns each ( I think best check) smother with puree and add ingredients as above when cooked cuts into 6 small square averaging 3 syns a square.

Calzone pizza - Gluten free wrap(hexb) and add as above then fold in half. I held mine together with cocktail sticks, Cook for about 15 mins then take from oven cut in half and sprinkle hex cheese over yummy

Thank u and i will jot those down cheers x

Back