Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Ohhh yummy :)

I've just had chilli with loads of chilli, mushrooms and peppers, really enjoyed it xx

That sounds nice xx gona have pork tomorrow just not sure what yet lol

Haven't a clue what I'll have tomorrow, I'll have get my thinkin cap on xx

I got a few Chinese sauces in cupboard so might look them up online - that's one of my jobs tomorrow. To write all contents of my cupboard down and they syn value if not free :D

Despite having something from fish shop today I still stayed on track :D
So here is todays food diary...

Breakfast - Bacon & egg sandwich (HEXB wholemeal bread) with red sauce (1 syn)

Lunch - Fishcake (7 syns) and mushy peas

Tea - SW mince beef hash (all free :D)

Snacks - Tea, coffee, dilute pop, diet cola (HEXA used on milk in tea)

Total syns = 8

Sounds like a plan :)

Never really know what I got in cupboard so thought if I write down every item and its value I got it on hand then lol xx

I was even tempted to have chips as the last few months as put me off totally. Yes I'm feeling really positive today, had a great day with the family and was nice not to be rushing around :D xx Not even my dodgy throat will put me outta this mood lol

wasn't not was lol

Fab food day hun x

Hi there,

Here to follow if you don't mind!

Your food diary is brilliant!

You will be where you want to be in no time :)

Ruth
xx

I was even tempted to have chips as the last few months as put me off totally. Yes I'm feeling really positive today, had a great day with the family and was nice not to be rushing around :D xx Not even my dodgy throat will put me outta this mood lol

Good for you, long may it continue xx

Hi there,

Here to follow if you don't mind!

Your food diary is brilliant!

You will be where you want to be in no time :)

Ruth
xx

Follow me I don't mind hehe xx nice to know im having an influence lol xx I hope to be near target in april but slow and steady will do me fine :D xx How are you xx whats your journey so far xx

Follow me I don't mind hehe xx nice to know im having an influence lol xx I hope to be near target in april but slow and steady will do me fine :D xx How are you xx whats your journey so far xx

I'm sure you will be near target in April no problemo :)

I am joining group on Monday after just being told I have pre diabetes and I've got to sort myself out. Yo yo dieted for too long and I just need to sort it really! Just determined not to get too complacent and for me it's all about the planning as I am a hotel manager and also live in, and I can't eat the majority of the food it's so bad!!!! I will get there though- slow and steady wins the race. 2 stone to target! (It used to be a lot more!) I'm looking forward to it, a bit worried, have done it once before and struggled but my dietician recommended SW as the best plan to follow :)

Hope you've had a lovely day :)

Ruth
Xx

I'm sure you will be near target in April no problemo :)

I am joining group on Monday after just being told I have pre diabetes and I've got to sort myself out. Yo yo dieted for too long and I just need to sort it really! Just determined not to get too complacent and for me it's all about the planning as I am a hotel manager and also live in, and I can't eat the majority of the food it's so bad!!!! I will get there though- slow and steady wins the race. 2 stone to target! (It used to be a lot more!) I'm looking forward to it, a bit worried, have done it once before and struggled but my dietician recommended SW as the best plan to follow :)

Hope you've had a lovely day :)

Ruth
Xx

Morning ruth xx My hubby is diabetic so i know how u feel xx it is nerve racking but SW is definately the best as it doesnt feel like u are on a diet xx

Back