Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

:D need some syn free snack ideas xx

ok ill have a think cos the obvious would be fruit lol.

If you can get hold of pease pudding you could make little rolls with ham and pease pudd ( all free) place the pease pudd inside the ham and roll cut into little nibbles.
crabsticks
cucumber/carrot sticks, gherkins and homemade tzatsiki (0% total yogurt, chopped cucumber and a tbsp mint sauce 0.5 syns if you can find the sugarfree one its free so no syns) for dipping
Muller yogurts poured over fruit with a mini meringue crushed on top (1 syn)
I always keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge to snack on
cold chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
sw quiches

Ummm
SW quiche
Veg batons (carrot, cucmber) with garlic dip (fat free natual yoghurt, salt pepper and finely chopped garlic)
Cold meets
Yoghurt
Fruit
SW syn free soup - nice in a cup something instead of tea/coffee and fills a gap

Ummm... Just trying to think as I usually snack on fruit x

Same ere i always snack on fruit or yoghurts lol x Thank u for your suggestions xx

Morning... Are you still doing a happy dance?? :D

Yes I am lol Had a friend whos off to Canada for three months on Monday so never got chance to update my food diary last night xx
At moment I got stew cooking in slow cooker yummy yummy :D :D Also been on Kinect with kids but having a sit down with a cuppa while they play lol.

So here's yesterdays food diary (4/1/14)

Breakfast - porridge (made with milk HEXA) with 2tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch - bacon, chopped tomatoes, 1 fried egg (using frylight)

Tea - Large chicken kebab from takeaway (8 syns), 2 tbsp lighter than light mayo (1 syn)

Snacks - tea and coffee (milk from HEXA)

Total syns = 12

Will report later with todays food diary :D xx

Hello again - Here's today food diary

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (milk HEXA) with banana

Lunch - Bacon sandwich (5 syns for brown bread) with leftover chopped tomatoes

Tea - stew, (0.5 syn mint sauce, 4.5 gravy)

Snacks - Tea, coffee, sugar free dilute pop

Total syns - 10

Looking good hun. Not much snacking there at all - looking good for WI x

Thanks xx having a stressful evening and really want to indulge but gonna have a massive bowl of grapes and vanilla fat free yoghurt on top instead lol xx

Keep at it hun, you've done amazingly well so far.
We're all behind you x

Thank you ever so much xx if it wasn't for people like yourself supporting me i would be raiding the crappy cupboard lol xx

just put half a 450g tub of yeo valley 0% vanilla yoghurt over my grapes to look online and apparently its 4.5 syns :(

A Yeo Valley 0% Vanilla 450g tub is 6 syns hun so half the pot would be 3syns.

Did you have any syns left to use today? X

that brings my total to 12 syns today then x

As I'm here anyway lol I'll do my food diary :D
Been a smooth sort of day, very organised. Been clothes shopping with the hubby and lunch out :D Then the daughter who I add is only 7 years old comes home from school and well that's it my stress free day is no longer lol.
So today looks like this..

Breakfast - Porridge HEXB & Milk HEXA with 2 tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch - Mixed Grill from Fayre & Square pub - swapped chips for jacket, butter for 2 sachets of salad cream (4 syns), gave sausage and onion rings to hubby lol.

Tea - Grapes with Yeo Valley 0% Vanilla yoghurt 225g (3 syns)

Snacks - Tea, Coffee, Belgium choc options (2 syns)

Total syns = 12

Yes gonna have about 3 days now of meals stuffed with veg xx

How you getting on today?
It was one of our tennants birthday's today so there was birthday cake. Normally I'd steer clear but I decided to have some and amazingly I don't feel guilty :)

How you getting on today?
It was one of our tennants birthday's today so there was birthday cake. Normally I'd steer clear but I decided to have some and amazingly I don't feel guilty :)

Stayed on track even when family went to fish shop. I had a fishcake and mushy peas hehe xx had that mince beef hash again for TeA lol x so lots of free food x

Back