Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Afternoon hun... How's your day going? X

Not how I hoped as I went to a friends house and I asked for chicken noodles (5 syns), she only went and used 5 packets so it totted my syns up to 12.5 and then had normal sugar while there and syns this morning so total syns today 19.5 :(
But totted the weeks total syns and got 34.5 syns left for tomorrow and Friday so not bad at all :D

So todays not so great food diary looks like this.....

Breakfast - Grapes with half a tub of Yeo Valley 0% Vanilla yoghurt (3 syns)

Lunch - Chicken noodles (12.5 syns), 2 coffees (not sure if it was sweetner or sugar so counting as 4 syns for sugar)

Tea - Toasted Turkey & Bacon sandwich with mushrooms, chopped tomatoes & 2 fried eggs (all free :D)

HEXA & HEXB - 250ml semi skimmed milk 7 2 slices of wholemeal bread for Tea

Total syns = 19.5

and not 7 lol

It's only one day hun. Don't beat yourself up. And your dinner was fab! X

Thanks and it I thought it was gonna be a right concoction but it was really tasty lol

Thank you xx Yes Im flexing today lol xx Planning on walking tomorrow to my mums and need to nip to supermarket for some fruit :D

Had a busy day going to tip and charity shop x
Todays food diary looks like this....

Breakfast - grapes and a mullerlight vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles

Dinner - Bacon, tomatoes, baked beans, 2 eggs

Tea - garlic pork and cheese (4 syns) toasted sandwich (HEXB) with SW chips and 2 tbsp lighter than light mayo (1 syn)

Snacks - banana, tea (milk from HEXA), sugar free cream soda

Total syns = 5

Really happy with that and may even have a coffee with a splash of baileys lol

Had a busy day going to tip and charity shop x
Todays food diary looks like this....

Breakfast - grapes and a mullerlight vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles

Dinner - Bacon, tomatoes, baked beans, 2 eggs

Tea - garlic pork and cheese (4 syns) toasted sandwich (HEXB) with SW chips and 2 tbsp lighter than light mayo (1 syn)

Snacks - banana, tea (milk from HEXA), sugar free cream soda

Total syns = 5

Really happy with that and may even have a coffee with a splash of baileys lol

Day looks yum xx

Day looks yum xx

Really enjoyed today food wise - does that sound strange lol xx
Having 2 glasses of baileys as a treat so taking my syns to 13 in total for today xx

Not strange at all lol... I said yesterday in my diary that I've loved all my food this week! Well apart from the veggie frittata I made that is still in the fridge in the garage and has been there for days! :D

Not strange at all lol... I said yesterday in my diary that I've loved all my food this week! Well apart from the veggie frittata I made that is still in the fridge in the garage and has been there for days! :D

lol not keen are ya xx

Tummy feels really heavy and been sick twice tonight so its gona be one of those nights today I reckon :(

Not had much today compared to previous days xx

lol not keen are ya xx

Tummy feels really heavy and been sick twice tonight so its gona be one of those nights today I reckon :(

Not had much today compared to previous days xx

Oh no :( must be catching cos I'm not feeling that great either!
Hope you're not up all night with it!
Just make sure you get plenty of water down you so you don't get dehydrated xxx

Todays Food diary

Breakfast - scrambled egg (milk from HEXA) with 2 wholemeal toast (HEXB), Flora light (1 syn)

Lunch - banana with mullerlight orange and dark chocolate sprinkles (love these, taste like terrys chocolate oranges lol)

Tea - chicken breasts, mash (milk from HEXA & 1 syn for flora light), brussel sprouts, green beans & garden peas. Gravy 200ml (3 syns)

Snacks - Tea (milk from HEXA)

Total syns = 5

Feel better today and lost another 2lbs :D

was naughty though and reweighed myself and went up 2lbs so a bit confused lol but taking 1st reading lol

I will learn next week not to weigh twice in the morning lol xx sometimes think doing it online wasn't the best idea lol

Back