Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

lol mine said 11.11 then 11.13 then 12.3 then 11.12 then 11.11 lol debating if I should get new scales but they are fairly new and got new battery in lol

Haha they do sound a bit dodgy!!
I have been known to move my scales all round the bathroom floor to see if it makes a difference!!
Now I sound like a right nutter!! :D

Haha they do sound a bit dodgy!!
I have been known to move my scales all round the bathroom floor to see if it makes a difference!!
Now I sound like a right nutter!! :D

no you don't lol I have done the same lol they went up to 12st when I changed battery lol im taking first reading purely because my clothes feel looser lol although looked at some new ones in argos lol

no you don't lol I have done the same lol they went up to 12st when I changed battery lol im taking first reading purely because my clothes feel looser lol although looked at some new ones in argos lol

I have a spare set of scales in the bottom of the wardrobe! Now that's obsessive! Lol :D

It's great that your clothes are starting to feel looser :)

I have a spare set of scales in the bottom of the wardrobe! Now that's obsessive! Lol :D

It's great that your clothes are starting to feel looser :)

Lol mat do the same xx Aye Its a really good feelin x

Was naughty last night as Kids slept over at they nans and i had a takeaway and some beer with hubby. Checked in on scales this morning and put a pound on x

Honestly would not weigh yourself morning after a takeway! That won't be a real gain at all, it will be gone tomorrow happens every time I have an Indian or alcohol it's just bloat x

I had both lol xx Thank you though x going to be extra good this week lol

Awww hope you're ok, get yourself tucked up xx

Felt shockin and then couldnt settle last night x still got that pound on me lol need to really up the anti this week lol

Felt shockin and then couldnt settle last night x still got that pound on me lol need to really up the anti this week lol

Step away from the scales.....do not get on again til sat, it will start to do your head in.
I was naughty again yest as had no control over bfast with us being away. Bk on the wagon today+goin the gym but feel huge today.

Hope you feel better today. I'm still sneezing away xx

Back