Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Not good at.all my hubbys grandma passed away during the.night so been very surreal today x had my 7 year old crying but then saying I dont want to cry coz I got to be strong for daddy x SW has took a nose.dive as I'm not got much of an appetite but when I have its been junk x all I had all day is a bakewell, crisps and a KFC meal x

Not good at.all my hubbys grandma passed away during the.night so been very surreal today x had my 7 year old crying but then saying I dont want to cry coz I got to be strong for daddy x SW has took a nose.dive as I'm not got much of an appetite but when I have its been junk x all I had all day is a bakewell, crisps and a KFC meal x

So sorry for your loss. Don't worry about sw, it will still be here when you're ready. Just concentrate on your little family xx

Thank you both for your kind words x she still not herself today. We took her to school to keep her busy and teachers ate all really great and said if she gets upset they will take her out x just getting ready to pick her up soon so will see what teacher as to say about how she was x as for SW its definitely on a back seat at Min and I'm so gratefully for you supporting me at this difficult time x its why I love this forum so much x

Smurf, my thoughts are with you+your family. It's hard enough at any age to lose a loved one but must b tough on someone so young as they don't understand the reasons why. So sweet of her to say she has to be strong for daddy, you've got a brave little girl there xx

Smurf, my thoughts are with you+your family. It's hard enough at any age to lose a loved one but must b tough on someone so young as they don't understand the reasons why. So sweet of her to say she has to be strong for daddy, you've got a brave little girl there xx

Yes I have xx so proud of her xx. My soon is 5 and he's not really aware of what's happened x he cried when we told him but Hes now his normal self x

Awww. Hugs to you all xx

Shes come home and isnt too bad and school said she was fine. She knuckled down with her work x only thing is she doesn't like to bother people bless her x

How r u? Xx

Thank you for your support xx I had a proper meltdown earlier and cried on bus x weight wise ive maintained which I'm happy about x

Sorry to hear the sad news hun and bless your little one x

Awww it always happens to me at the most inappropriate times, lol. That's good about the maintain. Shows you can handle stresses xx

Thanks x and yea had a few people looking at me lol

Awww. Hope you're ok xx

Feel better than I have done in last few days x finally starting to eat properly again too xx

How you getting on smurf? Xx

Had a good day today food wise and emotionally x been to gym bit it hurt as o have pulled a muscle in my shoulder blade but the pain goes into my left arm too x been like it a few days now x how are you x

Had a good day today food wise and emotionally x been to gym bit it hurt as o have pulled a muscle in my shoulder blade but the pain goes into my left arm too x been like it a few days now x how are you x

Put some deep heat on it. I've been the gym too today, legs are a bit achy xx

Put some deep heat on it. I've been the gym too today, legs are a bit achy xx

Gonna have a nice long soak in bath then put some on I think xx

Back