Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Sounds like a plan. I'm goin work in a min :-( xx

Decided I'm going to docs as hubby is worried I trapped a nerve x its all down my arm

4pm today x will let u know how I get on x pissed off too, my so called mate got monk on coz I don't wanna go to gym in case I cause more damage or pain x I'm going Friday to give it rest x went yesterday and it felt like I'd never exercised in my life so I finished early x

Oh no, hopefully they'll be able to give you something for the pain.
I'm surprised at your friend, she should understand why you wouldn't want to go the gym xx

She's selfish and like I said a so called friend x had more support off ere then off her xx everyone else said same its just her x she was same when my hubbys grandma died last week, no sympathy at all x

Thank you peeps xx Its nothing serious just a strained muscle so been told to do stretching exercises xx

That's good news :)Have they given you any painkillers or anything?
Xx

No lol just stretching exercises for my neck x but might start taking some ibuforen at night so I sleep better coz that's when it gets bad x

No lol just stretching exercises for my neck x but might start taking some ibuforen at night so I sleep better coz that's when it gets bad x

At leadt it's nothing serious. Put some deep heat on becore bed so it cando it's magic. You need to rest too+don't go bk to the gym til it's healed or you may do more damage xx

At leadt it's nothing serious. Put some deep heat on becore bed so it cando it's magic. You need to rest too+don't go bk to the gym til it's healed or you may do more damage xx

Aye that's my plan xx Hubby is a pain and gone and bought me haagen daaz ice cream lol to cheer me up he says lol

Yes its really nice and feeling alot better today thank you xx

Happy to say I have lost 3lbs yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back