Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Lol. I've not had lambrini since I was about 18, brings back memories. Didn't know they did a light one.
Yes its nicer than the original lol
and only 12 syns for entire bottle lol

I think I might lol

If I lose that is lol

thank you lol x

Well weigh in was a slight let down this morning has I have maintained but secretly deep down I didn't think I'd lose anymore than a 1lb if I did lose. I have been 100% all week apart from a few high syn days but I only went over by a syn but think that's what it is has usually when I lose weight I have a maximum of 10 syns a day and the only splurge I may have of them is at weekend and its worked but having high syns all week as obviously not agreed with my body lol.

Well this as made me determined and not only am I going back to basics to shred some pounds next week but have decided to lower my target weight to 9st so when I get to target I can have a binge and still be comfortable :D

Well weigh in was a slight let down this morning has I have maintained but secretly deep down I didn't think I'd lose anymore than a 1lb if I did lose. I have been 100% all week apart from a few high syn days but I only went over by a syn but think that's what it is has usually when I lose weight I have a maximum of 10 syns a day and the only splurge I may have of them is at weekend and its worked but having high syns all week as obviously not agreed with my body lol.

Well this as made me determined and not only am I going back to basics to shred some pounds next week but have decided to lower my target weight to 9st so when I get to target I can have a binge and still be comfortable :D[/QUOTE

You never know what's goin on inside the body, it wrecks my head thinkin about it. Have your lambrini tonight and go at it full force tomorrow xx

Lol that's what I intend to do xx Kids being a pain and what was meant to be a day out at a wildlife park as changed to a day in

yes just mardy kids and mardy hubby lol

Put on 3lbs but have been very naughty so I know why xx My online subscription is due to run out on 28th so have decided to use Fitness pal as it will save me money x not really been using the website so its wasting money x

Hey all I am back after well sometime earlier this year and guess what put the weight I lost back on again - im fed up and just need to buck my ideas up now as I wanna be slim again so heres the plan. I stopped slimming world as my 3 months ran out plus I wasn't really sticking to it 100% so I am now calorie counting incorporating slimming world :D
Unfortunately my starting weight is back at 12st 10lb so please please peeps help me stay on track xx

Well had a productive morning cleaning house and after dinner did a bit of gardening :D
Am allowed 1470 calories a day at moment but I try to aim for 1200 :D

Todays food diary looks like this

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk = 236 cals

Lunch: Bacon & Tomato sandwich on wholemeal bread = 340 cals
Dinner: Red Thai Curry with boiled rice =
579 cals
Snacks: Tea = 12 cals

Total calories = 1
Exercise
30 mins cleaning = 97 cals burnt
30 mins gardening = 156 cals burnt
40 mins walking = 380 cals burnt