Smurfettes EE Food Diary :D

Smurfette1984

Silver Member
Well have had a fab 6 weeks & lost a total of 13lbs whilst attending group. Last week I had a loss of 3lb and my consultant totally forgot about me so I have now decided to continue my journey at home with support from you lot here, hence why I am starting a food diary :D Bit mad with this week as after last weeks hard week I only went on to gain 3lbs this week :( I know why I gained as I totally went off track and ate all the wrong food :( Anyway heres today diary :D (sorry for huge paragraph but I can't start a new paragraph lol) Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB) with 2 tsp choc spread (3 syns) Dinner: 2 egg omelette with ham & cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp extra light mayo (1syn) Tea: Meatballs & homemade sauce with pasta Snacks: Mullerlight greek style strawberry yoghurt (0.5syns) Total syns 4.5

Finally worked out what was wrong when I was typing, change settings now so hopefully it will make more sense lol

Done well today but cocked up at teatime when I had Asda Chosen By You Pineapple cottage cheese thinking it was free and its 1.5 syns per 100g lol Then had a pear Activia yoghurt for afters again thinking it was free but there are 3.5 syns lol.
Despite that I only went over my syns by 0.5 so I'm pleased with that :D

Heres how my food diary looks today then;

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB) & 2 tsps choc spread with strawberries (3 syns)

Dinner: Bacon, 1 sausage (4.5 syns), mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans & 2 fried eggs

Tea: Jacket spud with cottage cheese (3 syns), ham, salad & half tbsp salad cream (0.5 syn)

Snacks: Banana, Activia pear yoghurt (1.5 syns), 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk in tea & porridge (HEXA)

Apart from my two little mistakes I think today has been a good one, what do others think :D

Looks good chick! Well done on your loss so far, you are doing great :) Someone suggested highlights hot choc in porridge which sounds a bit odd but is really nice so that would save you 1 syn instead of your choccie spread (unless you're not mixing the spread in with the porridge in which case the highights wouldn't work lol)

Yay 1st reply lol

Well today as been fab, I planned ahead for todays meals & it definitely is a huge help. I felt more in control knowing what I was having and just cooking it rather than looking in kitchen thinking ermmmm what shall I make.

Syns come in at 8 today so could have a treat if I wanted but miscalculated my syns yesterday by 2 so not going to have more today so it evens out :D

Todays food diary looks like this:

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns) & strawberries

Lunch: Ham salad with Onion & chive cottage cheese (free)

Tea: Chicken Jalfrezi (5 syns for 166g sauce) and half rice/half SW chips

Snacks: Celery sticks with onion & chive cottage cheese (free), tea

Total syns: 8 :D

13lbs in 6 weeks is really good! Is the cottage cheese actually an onion and chive one or do you add it in? Never tried cottage cheese before keep thinking I should try it coz it's free

13lbs in 6 weeks is really good! Is the cottage cheese actually an onion and chive one or do you add it in? Never tried cottage cheese before keep thinking I should try it coz it's free

Yes I'm well chuffed but last week did gain 3lbs but Im back on track hopefully now lol xx Yes its the Asda chosen by you range, the black pepper is free too. Asda did do smartprice flavoured cottage cheeses but when I did our online shop I couldn't find it :D I love cottage cheese as I have it with jacket spuds or mix it into salads to save on syns :D

Yeah sounds good about to do my online shop so think I might order some and see if I like it

I like it and the chosen by you range is just as cheap but the texture is creamer x If you buy the pineapple one its not free, its 1.5 syns per 100g xx I made that mistake yesterday when spooned it on lol

Lol i'm not a big fan of pineapple so should be alright everyone feserves a bit of a blow out sometimes start fresh tomorrow and don't feel guilty bout it

Its nice but I was like ffs its synned lol Yes Im kinda mad about going off track but its my birthday Wednesday and my local footy team won today so that's my excuse for having a drink lol

Another good day despite going over syns by 3 :( Once my birthday on Wednesday is out of way I'm gonna knuckle down and stay focused. Going for a carvery so I shouldn't be too bad its just the celebratory drinks lol

Todays food diary looks like this:

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB) with 2 tsps chocolate spread (3)

Lunch: Beef, Mixed Veg, Mashed Potatoes (0.5 syns for marg), 2 Yorkshire puds (4), Mint sauce (0.5), 200ml meat gravy (10)

Tea: Celery sticks, Ham, Onion & chive cottage cheese (free)

Snacks: Tea (milk from HEXA), dilute pop, pepsi max

Total syns: 18 (oops, that was the silly gravy. Was gonna make some separate for me but had friends round and forgot)

Two more days till weigh in and I hope I have done enough to lose the weight I gained plus a pound just so I have my stone award. One of my mini goals is to reach my club 10 target by my birthday which is this Wednesday but I'm not sure if I'll do it or not as I haven't totally been 100% this week but a loss is a loss regardless so I'm happy with anything :D

Had a fab day today, think its helped having kids back at school as I am now walking to and fro school 6 times a day again lol Plus made some really healthier low syn choices today so Im very chuffed with myself.

Todays food diary looks like this

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB), 2 tsps choc spread (3)

Lunch: Bacon omelette with cherry tomatoes & baked beans

Tea: Steamed fish + drizzle of lemon juice with mixed veg, new potatoes & 100ml parsley sauce (3.5)

Snacks: Tea, coffee, Banana

Total syns: 6.5 :D

Spending most of tomorrow out with a friend, we going to aqua fit in the morning then Im at hers for lunch :D Already got chicken out for tomorrows tea :D

Another good day today but was naughty and didn't have any lunch :eek:

Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully these last few days have help me get some sort of weight loss lol.

Well heres very short & sweet diary lol

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with 100ml milk (HEXA)

Lunch: Nothing (naughty naughty lol)

Tea: Chilli chicken (7 syns) with new potatoes, mixed veg & 2 tbsps extra light mayonnaise (2 syns)

Snacks: Diet Coke, Tea

Total syns: 9 :D

Not wrote in my food diary for a few days and good job really has had a total downhill week. I have been binge eating since Wednesday and only stopped yesterday so dread to think the damage I've done - pleased to say I've been 100% today :D

Todays diary looks like this

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXA) with chocolate spread (3 syns)

Dinner: Beef salad with Worchester sauce (weird that was lol)

Tea: Chicken Jalfrezi (5-6 syns), rice, sweet potato SW chips (they were yummy)

Snacks: Tea, water, diet coke, orange

All in all 8-9 syns I used today which compared to rest of week is good lol

Back