Smurfy's 1 year to change my life.

So weigh in day today - I was really hoping for 1.5lbs at least to get my half stone award - and I got it - 2.5 lbs down - so 13 st 1 now!!

Food today:

Breakfast - banana & muller light

Lunch - salad with bacon & lf salad cream (2.5 syns)

Dinner - bacon & egg sandwich ( hex b), orange,
Lindt egg - celebration!!! (9 syns)

So now my dilemma is this - if I lose 1.5lbs next week I'll be into the 12's.

BUT - in this week alone I have a meal out Thursday night, a night away Saturday night and a spa session and lunch out with my sister on Tuesday before my weigh in - only positive is that I'll have shave my legs before the spa session and that's got to be good for a half pound at least!

Well done on the loss the bit about the legs made me chuckle. Xx

Oh my god what a day! Slates flying, kids flying, general madness all around! Trampoline and swing set completely demolished - about EUR1100 worth!

But anyway, I was a good girl today -

B- muller light, mandarin
L- scan bran with salmon pate (hex b)
D - steak, SW chips, roasted peppers

Snacks - bowl veg soup, 2 oranges, coffee (milk hex a)

I'm just about to have a packet of tayto - I think 7 syns but I'll double check before I eat!!

Well done SM on a fab food day, looking good ! :p 7 syns is not bad at all, you've done really well considering the whirlwind going on behind you lol ! :D Hope you have a fab loss this week hun.

Kay xx

Ok, so today was the first of my tests and it almost came a cropper early on - had no lunch when I arrived at work so I had to get a sandwich - I just got ham on brown bread and didn't eat it all so I wouldn't exceed my 60g. And I had dinner out with my friends - but I think I stuck close enough to plan.

Food today -

B - banana
L- ham sandwich (hexB)
D - tomato based pasta dish (have been advised to allow 3.5 syns - although she said there was no oil used)

Snacks - soup, orange, 3 profiteroles ( somewhere between 7.5 and 15 syns).

Today was ok as well - forgot half of my lunch so was starving in the morning - and then dinner was late cause Martin was late home so thought I'd never get fed!!

Anyway - today's food -

B - banana
L- home made soup
D - prawn and crabmeat salad, baked salmon (marinated in olive oil - 3 syns) , rosemary & garlic potatoes & peas, hifi cheesecake (hex b & 2 syns)

Glad to have gotten through the day with little trouble - new challenge tomorrow!

OK, so there was definitely a lot of wobbling today and yesterday! I swear, I opened my mouth to order smoked salmon and stirfry, and what came out was deep fried brie and a burger!! But anyway, food for yesterday -

B - omelette with bacon and tomato
L - mandarin oranges
D - deep fried brie (12 syns)
- Burger, with bun (7.5 syns) & chips (ate about half of them) 10 syns

1.5 Coors Light - 7.5 syns.

Total syns - 37!!!!

Today -

B - mandarins
L - warm chicken salad, with soy sauce (allocating 3 syns in case there was oil used)
D - chicken cashew nut with rice (8.5 syns )

I will have to be a total angel tomorrow!!!

So as promised was absolutely saintly today - food wise and work - spent the day clearing the play room (and then the evening filling up my two new herb & spice racks!!!)

Food today -

B - 2 Weetabix, w skim milk, orange
L - veg soup
D - salmon with philly lightest , garlic and rosemary baby potatoes and green veg
Snacks - mandarins & grapes

Well done on your loss this week SM :) fab result ! So happy for you ! Your foodage looks really good. So are you in the next stone bracket now ? I will have to play catchup :D !

Kay xx

Well done on your loss this week SM :) fab result ! So happy for you ! Your foodage looks really good. So are you in the next stone bracket now ? I will have to play catchup :D ! Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Yeah, I'm into the 12's now - so exciting - I'll expect you to join me in the new bracket next week!!

Ok so a busy few days - Tuesday I had a morning at the spa with my sister, followed by prosecco in the jacuzzi. We went out for lunch then a mosey around the shops (bought myself some size 16 jeans in Penneys for the first time in years!!!!) home in time for weigh in - down 2lbs to 12st 13lbs???

Food for Tuesday-

B- Weetabix
L - chicken with pasta in a creamy sauce ( no idea how many syns!!!) but it was a tiny portion!!
D- bacon on whole meal bread - hex b

Snacks - orange, Lindt egg (8.5 syns)

Wednesday was just as busy - my niece had an appointment in Cork and I went along to keep my sister company - we had a great time searching the shelves for slimming world friendly products! In the first supermarket we got two different types of low/ no syn sausages, garlic fry light and different varieties of Alpen lights. The second supermarket had BBQ fry light. Slimming world is new to our area so we can't get all this stuff close to home!!

Food today!!

B - omelette; orange
L- toasted ham cheese & tomato on wholemeal - hex a & b
D - s w chips, I syn free sausage, 2 low syn sausages (2 syns), green veggies

Snacks - Alpen light - 2.5 syns

Attachments

• image-2717236328.jpg
    image-2717236328.jpg
    596.7 KB · Views: 42
Wow SM sounds like you had a real pampering day yesterday with your sister :p . Well done for getting into those size 16 jeans yay ! what a fab feeling, your shrinking by the day :D . Your food diary looks great hun, only 5.5 syns today your doing smashing. I'm sure your gonna have another amazing loss next week ! :)

Kay xx

Oh Kay it was fab - we got a deal price on the ******* - it was our Christmas present to each other - we had a massage, facial and foot treatment - was lovely but apparently I'm carrying a lot of tension in my back - it's killing me today!!!

Oh Kay it was fab - we got a deal price on the ******* - it was our Christmas present to each other - we had a massage, facial and foot treatment - was lovely but apparently I'm carrying a lot of tension in my back - it's killing me today!!!

Awww hope you feel better hun, try not to do any lifting. :) I think I might ask my sister if she wants to do a pampering day with me too, I could really do with one :D .

Kay xx

Pretty in eventful day today - should have been busy doing my plans for next week at school but finished my book instead...... Will have to finish them Saturday morning instead. Had a crowd around for the dinner tonight, so they all got slimming world food ( my mother and sister are both on the plan so it wS just my dad and brother in law as well and they're both happy to eat the recipes!!

So today's food-

Brunch - rashers and egg on hex b brown bread, spread (2 syns)

Dinner - chicken Kiev (2.5 syns) with baked potato and veggies

Snacks - meringue (3.5 syns), 2 oranges

Total - 8 syns

Hey SM, how are you ? Been a long time not heard from you. I hope you are doing well hun :) .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay!! I was on my way back to my diary today anyway, I weighed in last night and was down a half pound. Was disgusted as I needed just 1lb for my stone award. But never mind, onwards and upwards, I think I had gotten a little complacent so it's back to basics this week!! Today was a busy day,with a couple of disasters before I got out the door to work - so breakfast didn't happen till break time.

Food today -

B: Banana, mullerlight
L: 2 scan bran, philly light (hexA), smoked salmon
D: SW chips, fried eggs, green beans, orange

I'm nearly at 100% for my water balance today - I will have some syns later - either a low syn bag of crisps or a frozen freddo or curly wurly........

I'm planning on being really vigilant with my diary this year and track every last mouthful, I'm going to knock that stone out of the park!!!

Back