Smurfy's 1 year to change my life.

I popped into lidl today - wanted to check for wholemeal rolls and oh bloody hell, the will power required to pass all the freshly baked bread!! I was half the day dreaming about white bread rolls filled with ham and coleslaw. But anyway, to distract myself I was going to tear myself to some fruit when I saw two fruits I'd vever seen before. One was a melon I've never seen before, the other was a honey pomelo which I thought was a sort if melon but turns out to be the most gorgeous citrus fruit. Was well pleased with myself!!

Anyway, today's food -

B - banana, muller light, Alpen light (2.5 syns)
L - salmon pate, 2 scan bran (2 syns)
D - OMG burger, SW chips, melon

Snacks - honey pomelo, grapes

So proud of you passing the cheesy rolls, lovely to find a different fruit, exciting and new! Must start getting veg and fruit there; better selection always! Have a 100 pc day today! !!

I popped into lidl today - wanted to check for wholemeal rolls and oh bloody hell, the will power required to pass all the freshly baked bread!! I was half the day dreaming about white bread rolls filled with ham and coleslaw. But anyway, to distract myself I was going to tear myself to some fruit when I saw two fruits I'd vever seen before. One was a melon I've never seen before, the other was a honey pomelo which I thought was a sort if melon but turns out to be the most gorgeous citrus fruit. Was well pleased with myself!!

Anyway, today's food -

B - banana, muller light, Alpen light (2.5 syns)
L - salmon pate, 2 scan bran (2 syns)
D - OMG burger, SW chips, melon

Snacks - honey pomelo, grapes

Hey SM :), thank you for your kind words on my diary, I really appreciate it. Your food looks well yummy for today ! I love your dinner nom nom :p. You seem to be doing really well on the plan, I'm really happy for you, keep up the good work ! Hope you have a smashing loss this week hun ! :D

Kay xx

Hey SM :), hope your ok. I only see you post on the stone thread, you not doing your diary anymore hun ?

Kay xx

Ok, I'm back!! Things are nuts at work but the end is in sight and I'm planning a major week this week, combining Kay's salad challenge and Peb's train one - so I know I'll miss some of my requirements - I think I'll have to write them down!! But there'll be salad as my main Meal for a week and limited carbs - at least 2 litres of water, a cup of green tea, scan bran cake - max 10 syns, 30 mins body magic 3 times in the week, grapefruit in the morning, so although I hit some of them today, tomorrow will be the real start of it ( haven't quite got the 2 litres in and had bread for my lunch!!) had salad for my dinner though and have one ready for lunch too.....,

That's not enough u need to post on the salad challenge like the others, using the template ! :D glad to have u back SM and on board the salad challenge !

Kay xx

So day one of my combined challenge!

Breakfast - fruit (inc grapefruit)
Lunch - chicken salad with ffff dressing
Dinner - salmon and brocolli quiche with salad

Snacks - muller light, banana, orange, heading to kitchen soon for my scan bran cake with strawberries and green tea.

Water - 2.5 litres.

Good Morning SM :), it will be great to have you in the 11's on Tuesday with the rest of us. Glad the scales are going down and the Salad Challenge is working for you. I've not seen you update your logs on the Salad Challenge thread ?

Kay xx

I had a bit of a fail on the challenge today - lunch was a bit salady, but main course was meat and veg......I was literally at the computer working from 9 this morning till 11 tonight so just took what was offered! So I'm no use to your spreadsheet Kay I'm afraid!

Nope your doing fine, keep posting SM, the days you've been onit will really help with your result tomorrow, you still have 1 day left remember, stick with the challenge today, you'll have a fab result tomorrow promise and you'll be in the 11's ! :D

Kay xx

Oh my god, Kay, today was the day from hell!! I think I did ok though - I won't to computer to update on challenge thread but I kept all the rules - only thing is I feel *week coming on and that might affect my loss!!! Good luck for your own WI tomorrow

Yay ! I'm so happy for you hun on your 4lb loss ! :talk017: I'm glad you stuck with the Salad Challenge and its worked for you :D. I have updated your results on the spreadsheet for all to see your fantastic achievement, but will post on here too incase you miss it :p. Hope you have another smashing loss next week hun, only 2lbs away from your 2 stone award now. Fingers crossed its yours next week ! :)

Kay xx

Hey SM :D, where u at ? You did super last week ! Hope you've had another fab week on plan hun. Good luck for tomorrow. :)

Kay xx

OK, so last week was a bit of a blip in the overall scheme of things, but I'm ok with that. I had a major win at work on Wednesday and there were a few celebrations planned. I also had a visit to the in-laws in the pipeline and knew that it would be hard to stay on plan, so I gave myself permission to gain for one week - and gain I did - I was up 1.5lbs, but really, it was more because it was a morning meeting at my in-laws and I usually weigh in in the evening. So my plan of action now is to be back where I was the last Tuesday evening. So this Tuesday I weighed in at 11 st 13.5 and I need to get down to 11st 12 in the evening - which is probably a 3.5lb loss which is a big ask, but I'm going to do my best.

Today's food:

B - BAcon & egg on hexB wholemeal bread, with Ketchup (2 syns)
L - Pulled port sandwich on wholemeal roll (hexB 2)
D - Big mac in a bowl - TI dressing (1 syn)

Snacks - Muller light, free - orange

Back