Snack help needed

Valentine_N

Secret Agent
I am really struggling with hunger on slimming world. I having 3 meals a day plus my healthy extras. A slight issue is that I am vegetarian and also sensitive/intolerant to wheat and so I limit wheat intake. Most of my syns are taken to jazz up my meals and I am finding myself hungry a lot. My current snacks are...

Activia yoghurt (free)
Fruit (free)
Nakd bars (5 syns)

Help!!

Im also veggie. I tend to just snack on fruit. Veggie sticks with cottage cheese/ or balsamic/or hotsauce/or lime juice and salt and pepper. Pickles. quorn deli slices (chicken, ham etc) and a babybel light. Quorn cocktail sausages. Alpen light and a bit of fruit. Small bowl of salad with low fat dressing. Or roast loads of veg in the oven with garlic powder, salt and pepper and balsamic sprayed with sone frylight and keep in a tub in the fridge. Thats my personal fave. Ive got some arla protein pots to try too. 1 syn and 20g protein!

Good luck!

Eggs.

They are my go-to free food snack and I always have some hard boiled ones in the fridge. Portable when boiled and versatile in lots of other forms. High protein means very filling. I used to pickle my own and loved them too.

Brilliant ideas! I will try the cottage cheese and carrots tomorrow. I eat loads of eggs at the moment too. x

Hi, I sometimes have mugshots if I fancy a snack and it's a while til my main meals. My friend used to make slimming world crisps. I could never master it but they were syn free and tasted great. She used to put salt and vinegar on them. It involved really finely slicing potato and microwave. (Would need to google actual recipe). They were delish. Nat X

Try some veg breakfast muffins fry up a load of veg sprinkle over a stock cube in a jug mix some eggs an dash of milk put the veg mix in to silicone muffin tray pour over the egg an bake in the oven till brown.

Could also do a big batch of veg curry with chick pea Dahl in or soup will have a look about an see if I can find the vegetarian meat loaf made with batchlours rice

Back