Snack ideas?

When I'm close to falling off the wagon, I'll make myself some green day comfort food:
SW chips (made with my HEXB olive oil or some olive oil synned - think it works much better than frylight), with beans and some melted cheese on top - preferably both HEXA's worth !!

KFC Chicken and SW chips every time! I have it every other week, chicken bovril is a life (and syn) saver that has meant I haven't had a "real" KFC in over a year!!

Sausage and Mash is a godsend as well, or a good potato and leek bake... basically any home comfort foods make me feel better! xxxxxx

Big jars of gherkins! When I get the late-evening snack attack I throw a few into a bowl and munch away, they are free and will cure any salt cravings (I don't really have a sweet tooth). Mmmm I do love my pickles :D
With you there, mate- It is like a guilty pleasure because my husband goes MAD.

I guess smelling of vinegar isn't much of a turn on, but I love them pickled bad boys!

KFC Chicken and SW chips every time! I have it every other week, chicken bovril is a life (and syn) saver that has meant I haven't had a "real" KFC in over a year!!

Sausage and Mash is a godsend as well, or a good potato and leek bake... basically any home comfort foods make me feel better! xxxxxx

Mmmmmmm with you on all of the above Mancbird. Could it be anything to do with being a Mancbird myself that lived for a lot of years in Cheshire ??

With you there, mate- It is like a guilty pleasure because my husband goes MAD.

I guess smelling of vinegar isn't much of a turn on, but I love them pickled bad boys!

Lol !!!!!

Cant beat a good roast dinner :D

Highlights chocolate fudge hot chocolate really hits the spot for me and at only 2 syns its fab :)
Also love my alpen light bars, Kellogg's fibre plus bars & I wouldn't be able to live without potatoes. xxx

My comfort food is beans and smash with HExA cheese melted in and all mixed together.
Loving fruit with yoghurt over the top and have rediscovered pears which are to die for, my home made soups and of course my highlights hot choc every evening.

The chocolate fudge highlights is fit! The one with the yellow top isn't it? The dark chocolate one is nice too and only 1.5 syns :)

My snack ideas

Thought that I would share my snack ideas with you all, a mixture of green, original and extra easy ones!

• 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)
  • Rich tea fingers (1 syn each)
  • Roasted chickpeas
  • Homemade crisps
  • Low fat cotage cheese
  • 30g bag of Ryvita mini's (HEB)
  • Tuna mayonnaise (1 tbsp of light mayonnaise as 1 syn) and salad
  • Boiled eggs
  • Fruit
  • Sugar free jelly
  • Super fat free Bachelor's noodles
  • Pasta 'n' sauce packet
  • Picked onions
  • Cheese and pickle sticks (42g low fat cheese as HEA)
  • Marmite on toast (2 slices 400g wholemeal bread as HEB)
  • Sandwich using 2 slices 400g wholemeal bread (HEB) - Fillings: ham, egg, cheese (42g low fat cheese as HEA), ham and cheese (42g low fat cheese as HEA), and tuna (1 tbsp light mayonnaise as 1 syn; optional)
  • 4 Ryvita crispbreads (HEB) with 5 Laughing Low light triangles or 57g light/85g extra light cream cheese (HEA)
  • Grilled corn on the cob
  • Fat free yoghurt
  • Mattessons tikka chikcne bites Fride Raiders (1.5 syns)
  • Homemade Slimming World quiche
  • Ham slices
  • Sliced chicken breast
  • Syn free sausages, chopped up
  • Mug shot (creamy cheese is 2 syns, all others are free)
  • 3 light mini Babybel cheeses (HEA)
Quite a few there! Let me know if you have any more :)

loving it. Roasted chick peas...tell me more....do you roast them yourself or can your get them roasted? I just buy them in tins.

That's a fab list hun....
Mine are....
pink panther wafers (2 syns)
Mikado sticks (0.5 syns)
Timeouts, 15g bar (4.5 syns)
Sugar Free Sainsbury's Marshmallows (4 mallows for 1 syn)
Highlights Chocolate fudge hot chocolate (2 syns)
Mini Wham Bars 1.5 syns
Butterkist Toffee Popcorn, 30g 6.5 syns
Fox's Mini Rings, 25g 6 syns
Mini Oreos, 25g 6 syns
Cadbury Brunch Breaks, 23g 5.5 syns
Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons, 15g 3.5 syns
Cadbury Curly Wurly, 15g 3.5 syns
Cadbury Twirl, 22g 6 syns
Milky Way Magic Stars, 12g 3.5 syns
Dairy Milk, 15g 4 syns
Cadbury Chomp, 12g 3 syns
Cadbury Fudge, 13g 3 syns
Cadbury Caramel, 16g 4 syns
Starburst, 16g 3.5 syns
Quavers 4.5 syns
Skips 4 syns
Squares 5 syns
French Fries 4 syns
Ryvita Mini's are HEB
Oaty Bars are HEB
Alpen Light Bars are 2 for HEB
Slimming World Hifi Bars are HEB
Galaxy Ripple 9 syns
Kit Kat Senses 8.5 syns
Moo Moo Biscuits 2 syns
Caramelised Coffee Biscuits 1.5 syns

brilliant lists!!!
i love sw and im an all or nothing girl so am contantly reading,researching etc to find out about all products etc but no matter how many times i read the books blah,blah everytime lists like these crop up i always spot something new to try!!

does any one have anymore biscuit ideas - low syn values?
i'm craving a bit of crunch....
Thanks

Yeah if u buy them tinner, dry them off spread out on a baking sheet, spray them with fry light n speinkle your fave spice on them and roast them in the oven :)

i had couple of cadburys fingers last night only 1.5 syns little choco hit with a cuppa was nice :)

Hi all, I was reading a thread earlier about the homemade crisps, but there was confusion as to whether they were actually free or not. Some were saying that they were classed as food abuse and should therefore be synned. Any ideas?

Slimming World recommend that you eat fruit and super speed food as snacks. I think if you are making homemade crisps as a snack just limit yourself to how many you have. If you have too many they may start to become syns

Back