Snack ideas?

if i have a sugar craving i like to have a pink 'n' white, i think theyre 2.5 syns, and even nicer if you put in the microwave for a couple of seconds :)

My Mum has the spanx pants... Good lordy they are tight lol!! ;) I have the primark specials hehe!! Love them and do wear them loads when going out...!! We should start a thread!! Could do with the excess going on my bum as its very flat and has no shape LOL!! :D xxx

Nikki - what is a pink and white hun?? Why have I never heard of them and where can I get them?? xxx

if i have a sugar craving i like to have a pink 'n' white, i think theyre 2.5 syns, and even nicer if you put in the microwave for a couple of seconds :)

I love these, there big so feels like a big treat! The jammy ones are delicious too and are 3 syns!! Nommmmy x

i get them from asda hun, they are 34p for 6 i think, they are 2 wafers either side of a marshmellow which is coated in sugar, nice for a sugar fix x

Oh wafers... Ace!! Will have a look later on when I'm browsing the aisles!! :) Thanks Nikki :) xxx

Ladies my shopping 'snack list' is getting massive!! Haha xxx :)

u asked for help and now youll regret it! lol xxx

Ahhhhaahaha Juicy the spans thing is so funny!!! How have people never heard of them??

Yes there are some good suggestions... I needed some guidance before I left work!! Now I'm home & about to serve myself a mugshot then a yogurt!! Xxxx

haha glad u like it! mmm mugshot sounds good to me :) xxx

Whats your favourite Extra Easy snack?

I LOVE to eat strawberries covered in vanilla mullerlight.... not quite double cream, but it tastes soooo good!

I attempted the curly wurly scan bran cake today and it wasnt to my taste! I wont be attempting the cakes again anyway lol x

I like vanilla muller light with strawberries and a crushed up meringue nest! Its really sweet and feels much naughtier than it is.
Just latley I have had this with kiwi instead of strawberries.

I make a mock Eton Mess - meringue made with 2 egg white 4 tbsp sweetener (makes 4 meringues) when cool pop 3 into an airtight container for another day - crumble up the meringue add 1 fat free vanilla yogurt a handful of mixed berries - then a tablespoon mixed berries and teaspoon sweetener buzzed in micro for 20-30 secs when cool pour over the top (if you fancy it and have some spare syns can add 2 chopped marshmallows)

WelshCake said:
I make a mock Eton Mess - meringue made with 2 egg white 4 tbsp sweetener (makes 4 meringues) when cool pop 3 into an airtight container for another day - crumble up the meringue add 1 fat free vanilla yogurt a handful of mixed berries - then a tablespoon mixed berries and teaspoon sweetener buzzed in micro for 20-30 secs when cool pour over the top (if you fancy it and have some spare syns can add 2 chopped marshmallows)

Oh that sound delish.

I havent made any sw deserts, but i will be on friday!

I like vanilla muller light with strawberries and a crushed up meringue nest! Its really sweet and feels much naughtier than it is.
Just latley I have had this with kiwi instead of strawberries.

Ive just eaten this . Ive also had this with frozen raspberries

Back