Snack ideas?

I make a mock Eton Mess - meringue made with 2 egg white 4 tbsp sweetener (makes 4 meringues) when cool pop 3 into an airtight container for another day - crumble up the meringue add 1 fat free vanilla yogurt a handful of mixed berries - then a tablespoon mixed berries and teaspoon sweetener buzzed in micro for 20-30 secs when cool pour over the top (if you fancy it and have some spare syns can add 2 chopped marshmallows)

That sounds amazing!! I will definitely have to make that up tomorrow!!

Thanks for that recipe!
x

Day 2 of slimming world, I need snack and meal ideas ;)

Today on a red day i have ate-

Breakfast- bacon, tomatoes 2 slices of bread (HE)

Lunch- 2 slices of ham, lettuce, cucumber and a table spoon of mayo

Dinner will be a chicken dinner with veg

Hello just thought I'd give you some snack ideas & their syn value:

Alpen Light Bars 3 Syns or you can have two for a HEB
Curly Wurly 6 syns
French Fries (crisps) 4.5 syns
Pink & White Wafers 2.5 syns
2 Finger Kit Kat 5.5 syns

I find most of my info out on here. There's some great recipes. Search for the Carbonara, it's delicious! Hope this helps & Good Luck. I'm at the start of my journey (again). Re-joining my local class tomorrow night :)

Hi,
Take a look at the food diarys that people have posted, this will give you plenty of ideas. Also the recepies section has tone of stuff on there and people are adding to it all the time, alot of them also have photo attached.
your food looks ok so far, keep up the good work! x

well i did really well all day and now i have just had a binge on 2 kit kats, 8 cookies and a bag of wotsits. Why cant i do this?

You are very much like myself, I can never have a little treat, I have to come off plan big style & eat anything I feel I've been deprived of. You've got the right attitude though, today is a new day & you can get right back on it.
This diet allows you to incorporate your little treats. Once you know the syn value of them you can add them into your plan. Just try & concentrate on the free food you really enjoy first. Get reading some of the food diaries on here for inspiration. Have you joined your local group? When is weigh in (WI)? I've been doing the diet properly (again) since Monday but I'm rejoining tonight. Have you got alot to lose? I'd be very happy to lose a stone but over the moon with two!! :)

Good luck for today!

I went through a break up last year and lost 3 stone but i have but on a stone in 6 weeks and i have no idea why, nothing has changed. So i want to lose that stone i have gained and a extra stone. But any weight loss in a bonus because i find it so difficuilt.

Nothing like a break up to shed those pounds hey! Best diet in the world lol. It's happened to me in the past.

Once you're in the swing you'll enjoy it :)

EE day
just had breakfast- ham , mushroom and tomato ommlette ( milk HE)

lunch- 2x plums
mullerlight
2 slices ham, lettuce, cucumber, onion

tea- jacket potato with 2 dairylee triangles ( 5 syns)
stir fry veg

Last edited:
Chicken Stir Fry, Turkey Kebabs, Mince Gravy with Veg, Chicken Breast stuffed with Laughing Cow Cheese wrapped in bacon.

Well i didnt really eat much yesterday apart from fruit and 2 caramel snack a jacks.

Im going to make a quiche today, has anyone got any recipies?

So far today i have had another caramel snack a jack, just dont fancy anything.

mmmmm

Sugar free jelly is two syns for the whole packet.
Angel delight is low in syns when using the milk as HEA
Love the sw chips now looking forward to trying the sw crisps! Sound lovely!

I tried making the sw crisps. It took me 2 hours to make enough to make it worth my while:(
I just used an ordinary plate, maybe I need to get a microwave one.
But the upside is. It kept me busy for two hour that I didn't eat anything else. Lol lol

caroline5th said:
I tried making the sw crisps. It took me 2 hours to make enough to make it worth my while:(
I just used an ordinary plate, maybe I need to get a microwave one.
But the upside is. It kept me busy for two hour that I didn't eat anything else. Lol lol

Lol. I bought a slicy thingy from poundstretcher ages ago got that purpose. It's kinda like a grater? .... But slices nice n thin. Worth it! :)

Back