Snack ideas?

How are you getting on? :)

hmm I tried the SW Crisps recipe but i got soggy well cooked potato slices and not crisps :(

caroline5th said:
Also can't believe sf jelly is only 2 syns. I'm away to make it now lol

Hi am sure sugar free jelly is syn free?? The jelly sweets or jelly snakes are made from sf jelly mixed with gelatine so the syns come from the gelatine theyre very nice (a bit like eating jelly cubes!)
So i may be wrong but sure i read on here sf jelly is free (i hope so)!!

tink2011 said:
Hi am sure sugar free jelly is syn free?? The jelly sweets or jelly snakes are made from sf jelly mixed with gelatine so the syns come from the gelatine theyre very nice (a bit like eating jelly cubes!)
So i may be wrong but sure i read on here sf jelly is free (i hope so)!!

I always thought so too :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I buy the WW lil jelly sachets from asda, I think they are 7 calories per 100g and they are only like 10g. They are also veggie :).

They must be free

Lisa xx

Syn free/low syn bbq and snack ideas

My sister is hosting a family bbq/gathering for the Royal Wedding we are both on Slimming World and my mum and other sister are dieting but just cutting back. Whats good options for bbq foods and snacks? We'll be doing extra easy that day.

Salmon, pork loin steaks, lamb leg steaks, low syn or free saussges and burgers. Loads of options if you arr in control of the cooking. Plus loads of 3 for £10 deals on at the moment

There's a lengthy sticky about low syn snacks over in the syn values sub-forum - I would nip over there and take a look at that.

I chop banana and then cover it with banana and custard mullerlight yoghurt, use this as a pudding or a snack and really fills me up.
Or crushed weetabix (HE) with berries and yoghurt makes me seem like I'm eating cheese cake!

I chop banana and then cover it with banana and custard mullerlight yoghurt, use this as a pudding or a snack and really fills me up.
Or crushed weetabix (HE) with berries and yoghurt makes me seem like I'm eating cheese cake!

This sounds yummy and actually have some banana and custard mullerlight in the fridge. Need to get some fresh bananas today. The ones I have are a bit over type for my liking. Any idea what to do with those? Lol ;)

Back