• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snack Idea's

Mets

Gold Member
C: 11st3.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27
S: 15st9lb C: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.2%)
Thanks slim and toned I can't wait to try these! They sound delicious.

Poundland is a brilliant place and are excellent for ww stuff, the only thing I've noticed is a lot of their stuff still has the old point system on it!

Rissole76

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I love Kellogs Krispie chocolate caramel squares for 4pp they really hit the choccy spot! Seriously they are so yum! :D
For savoury the Velvet crunch crisp styly thingys are lush at 2pp....:D
Obviously I try and eat fruit :eek:
Or a good old meringue nest, super sweet for 1pp,, can sometimes do the job.

For a loverly snack i either have a snack size choc bar, sone crisps or my gave a meringue nest with nutella on top--melt nutella in the microwave on top if meringue for 30secs then add banana and mash. Yum;) or I make 0pt jam--frozen berries melted then puréed and 1 pack of sugar free jelly added, this would be lovely at room temp as a sauce in meringue with fruit and maybe ice cream or something :) yum yum:) Meringues are a life saver :) yummy!

S: 13st3.5lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st10.5lb(5.66%)
For a loverly snack i either have a snack size choc bar, sone crisps or my gave a meringue nest with nutella on top--melt nutella in the microwave on top if meringue for 30secs then add banana and mash. Yum;) or I make 0pt jam--frozen berries melted then puréed and 1 pack of sugar free jelly added, this would be lovely at room temp as a sauce in meringue with fruit and maybe ice cream or something :) yum yum:) Meringues are a life saver :) yummy!
Thanks Gracie - that sounds fab!!! I think I'll be trying these ideas

donnaxx

S: 11st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
crackerbread with low fat cheese spread, tomato and loads of salt and pepper, replaced it for crisps my 1st week and it done the job

tabitha91

S: 11st4lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st9lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.53%)
If I'm having a chocolate craving I'll have a cheeky crunchie bar as they're only 3pp and sooo yummy too!