Snack Idea's

Brightonrosie said:
It depends where you get the meringue nests from. Sainsbury are 2pp and M& S are 1pp

Thank you :)

Just bought some Pink N Whites from Poundland. 2 packs for £1 and they've 3 extra free in each pack! Yum!

Thanks slim and toned I can't wait to try these! They sound delicious.

Poundland is a brilliant place and are excellent for ww stuff, the only thing I've noticed is a lot of their stuff still has the old point system on it!

I love Kellogs Krispie chocolate caramel squares for 4pp they really hit the choccy spot! Seriously they are so yum! :D
For savoury the Velvet crunch crisp styly thingys are lush at 2pp....:D
Obviously I try and eat fruit :eek:
Or a good old meringue nest, super sweet for 1pp,, can sometimes do the job.

For a loverly snack i either have a snack size choc bar, sone crisps or my gave a meringue nest with nutella on top--melt nutella in the microwave on top if meringue for 30secs then add banana and mash. Yum;) or I make 0pt jam--frozen berries melted then puréed and 1 pack of sugar free jelly added, this would be lovely at room temp as a sauce in meringue with fruit and maybe ice cream or something :) yum yum:) Meringues are a life saver :) yummy!

For a loverly snack i either have a snack size choc bar, sone crisps or my gave a meringue nest with nutella on top--melt nutella in the microwave on top if meringue for 30secs then add banana and mash. Yum;) or I make 0pt jam--frozen berries melted then puréed and 1 pack of sugar free jelly added, this would be lovely at room temp as a sauce in meringue with fruit and maybe ice cream or something :) yum yum:) Meringues are a life saver :) yummy!

Thanks Gracie - that sounds fab!!! I think I'll be trying these ideas

crackerbread with low fat cheese spread, tomato and loads of salt and pepper, replaced it for crisps my 1st week and it done the job

If I'm having a chocolate craving I'll have a cheeky crunchie bar as they're only 3pp and sooo yummy too!

Back