• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snacking on Mugshots......

They're morish those mugshots...i have had them inbetween meals before, when im hungry and dinner would be later on in the evening for example, but i do try to snack on fruit inbetween my meals now.

x

yea i do both too, mugshots (love the spicey sweet and sour) and fruit too. It has helped me with my cravings and fizzy drink fetish and they are enjoyable to eat/drink. Love them. great for work.

how many syns do those mugshots have? x

if you get the 1% fat there are free, but if 2% and 3% fat its syns. 1 1/2 I think. so I stick with the 1% love sweet and sour, tomato and herb and the chicken and mushroom. All 1%.
There was a offer a couple of days ago in asda, 5 for £2.00 and tesco's I think 45p each well worth it. yum yum.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I would say that if you are feeling the need to snack on something as substantial as a mugshot then you are probably not eating enough at mealtimes.

Although they are free they are still relatively high in calories - averaging about 250 calories. So a couple of them in a day would be an additional 500 calories in snacks alone. While you might get away with it when you still have a fair amount of weight to lose you may find that changes as you get closer to target.

i would try and increase your superfree intake at mealtimes and try and choose that for snacks as well without relying heavily on free foods