Snacks Snacks for Students

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Kizzawot, 10 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Kizzawot

Kizzawot New Member

Hi everyone, i need snack idea's for low syn of free snacks when i'm at home at night and i start to feel peckish. i'm not too keen eating frozen vegetables as snacks. but i am open to other things.

can anyone give me any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. geehorsfield

geehorsfield New Member

If you are like me and fancy sweet tooth kind of snacks then I've been recently adding in 2 x finger Kit Kat (5.5 syns) as a treat to my SW diet

or Pink & Whites (the marshmallow/wafer things) are only 2.5syns each and they are quite big!!

Other than that this week I've just been sat next to a bowl of grapes and picking at them xoxo

4. Five-By-Five

Five-By-Five feeling positive :)

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    27st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really like Aldiss cheese curls, think it's 99p for 10 packs and they are about 3 Syns a packet, also like the lady above said pink and whites, I pop mine in the microwave for a few seconds so they plump up, it's very gooey and takes longer to eat! I make up little treat bags using sandwich bags of things for a certain allowance, so say I had 12 Syns remaining, It would contain low syn treats so I can sit and munch out guilt free, I often have a few werthers sugar frees, tutti fruitys, homemade jelly sweets, low cal cereal bar, etc

It's great cause it takes me a while to get through it, but I wouldn't be without my treat bags now lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.