Snacks on Induction?

Boo_Boo_x

I was wondering what sort of snacks you can have on induction?

I Haven't had any yet, but I am sure I will want one in the next week. Thanks in advance!

Pepperami's, Cheese, Atkins bar, Slice of Ham and sugar free Jelly when desperate for something sweet but obviously you have to count all the carbs

Good Lunck hun

xx

The thing is Becky, you can snack! It is not cheating in any way. Make sure you keep to your daily carb limit of 20g and make sure most of that is from allowed vegetables.

You can snack on countless things. One good snack idea might be the MIM we are now raving about. It is tasty and very filling. I tend to make mine in a flat rectangular microwave container so I can use it as sandwich bread. Mmmm!

I am more of a savoury snacker, like crisps, bread - and they are VERY big no no's!

I have read about this MIM on a few threads, Think I may have to have another look and write a shopping list.

I was thinking, maybe sticks of cucumber? to dip in mayo? I'm not sure..

What Emma says plus pork scratchings were a god send for me on induction.

lol @ pork scratchings.... was in the pub Tuesday and ALL my mates were wolfing several packets down and I was nearly gipping.... especially when one still had hair on it ewwwwwww

Never had any association with hairy lumps then Cazza? ;)

Oh yeah pork scratchings are fab too sounds like you are doing really well hun keep it up

xx

Back