Snacks on Meal Replacements

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by CoCo, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    I am doing Tesco's version of Slimfast, Ultra Slim, and am meant to have snacks just like on Slimfast. What snacks can anyone recommend? Is anyone else doing SlimFast or similar?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hey hey.. i think puggso is doing something similar.. he may even be using the tesco ones.. if you check out his diary..
    I dont know if im right mind.. lol..
    Love Cat x x x

4. Sattsy

Sattsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Im on slimfast I try to stick to 100cal snacks in the morning I have fruit a kiwi fruit and some melon and strawberris. For my second snack of the day I swap between the slimfast pretzels, chocolate peanut bar (if I having chocolate cravings) special k bar or a cup a soup. Then at night I have my snack as a desert and like the weight watcher mousse - belgian chocolate or passionfruit and mango.

Hope this helps

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.