Snacks/super speed/super free/ free...HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mollyrock, 22 June 2014.

1. Mollyrock

Mollyrock Well-Known Member

Ppl are rattling on about super speed soup and it's weight loss benefits and getting it mixed up with super free. Now i am all muxed up. Surely on any plan lentils/pulses are a free food and not a super free but may be a speed. We really need to go back to our optimizing books :) i challenge you, lol :) xxx
    Last edited: 22 June 2014
  2. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Lentils and pulses are not free on all plans, only on green and extra easy ;)
  3. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

(Sitting with optimising book in my hand...)

According to the Red plan you can have some measured lentils and pulses as a HEXB, otherwise they are synned. As PP says they are free on Green and EE.

Also, if you are on Red and are intending to make this soup I believe parsnips are not free either. Someone who follows the Red Plan would be able to advise you better than me on syns etc for this recipe.

I've never tried the soup myself, but if you do, let us know how you get on with it :D
  4. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I've never put lentils in mine!

Tonnes of Superfree veg
    Stock cube
    Tin of baked beans

I do green or ee myself

The idea is to pack as much Superfree (and super speed )into your pot! Its a great staple :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app