Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Snacks

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Nightwolf, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So how many snacks are you allowed per day? and how many calories should they be? If I recall it is 100cals each right?

Anyways my main question is what kinda snacks are you guys having?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Hi
    It's my 2nd wk on SF n I been having 3 snacks, the Sf bars which is 95 cals or I been having the savoury snacks the pretzels, which are 100cals otherwise I been getting the boots shapers snacks which some are 57cals like the onion rings or I had the Tom n herb triangles they are 95 cals x
    Hope u doin well on the diet I feelin ok on it x

4. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on my 4th day of Slim Fast, and I'm sticking to the Slim Fast snacks until I get used to the new routine. They're all 95-100 calories so they're perfect, and I like them all! My favourites are the BBQ tortillas (taste just like Dorito's!) and the chocolate nutty nougat bar (a bit like a Snickers).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.