1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Snacks!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jen2011, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Jen2011

Jen2011 New Member

I started on Monday on the Extra Easy and getting on fine with main meals but a little confused about snacks! The Mullerlight yoghurts which are syn free, are they ok to have as snacks alongside the superfree foods that we are supposed to snack on??

Jen :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carlacas83

carlacas83 Full Member

I snack on Muller light yogurt as long as you aren't having them all the tome instead of your fruit, etc. You could try something different for snacks - I like to freeze grapes that way they taste a bit like a sorbet or I make quark pudding to have with strawberries.
  4. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I have my heb alpen bars as my snacks along side fruit or veg sticks. And use my syns for snacks if i havent used them all in meals. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.