Snacks!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hi

Apart from fruit is there anything you can snack on.

I am thinking anything to just grab like savoury snacks, crisps or cereal bars or any low fat bars that are within the rules.

Just bought a shapers blueberry nougat bar and thought it would be ok but its 16g/100g fat!!!! I am starting the xenical on saturday and trying to get in the swing of it before then.

I normally like something on an afternoon at work with a cuppa x x

Asda vitality bara the banofee are yum n within xen rules

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

thanks everyone.

Got quite a few bits, got the banoffee vitality bars, caramel snack a jacks, barbeque snack a jacks (6% fat), weight watcher coconut cakes..mmmmmm......

ryvita thins and ex lite philly...

Bought trout to try instead of my usual salmon so only hard thing now is to stay within calories. Finished yesterday on abut 1200 so aiming for 1200 - 1400 a day. 1500 max on a weekend.

speak soon x x

oh my gosh lexi 50 days???? oh my god. do you not miss them? I have only been without crisps for about 15 days! i sound pathetic now lol x

im the same! the worst thing for me is crisps and sausage rolls haha. i love them. my fella has a quiche in the fridge and everytime i open the fridge its staring at me. i told my fella to hurry up and bloody eat it. i feel like im being tourmented. having said that just cos im on diet doesnt mean the whole family has to be. my fella is slim (so no need to diet) and im always cooking him food which is harder for me but i resist. at the weekend he had a fat english breakfast. i just had a bannana lol :( oh well it will be all worth it xx

Back