snacks

Hey Kelly! Shame that you had to work at the weekend - if it was like here though today is a better day weather wise than Saturday was! :) I had a lovely weekend - done lots of bits and pieces, cinema, shopping and park etc. Was nice! Managed to get into a size 18 pair of trousers in next - was soooooooooo happy!! Was a size 22 :) Lost 1.5lb on Monday at WI and got my club 10 (10% body weight lost!!) Yay, so 3 pounds for the 2 stone now - so having a 100% week and just cant wait to see if i can do the 3lbs in a week!!

Have you weighed in again recently? How have you been doing?

Hope you've enjoyed your day off - speak soon xx

Hiya Vikki.

How's you? Well done on your weight loss. Your doing really well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this week. I know you will do it. So happy about your sizes 18 trousers. Well done! sounds like you had a busy weekend!

I got weighed Sunday. And lost 3 pound. So far lost 1 stone and 2 pound.

Made slimming world chips tonight. Best I've made them. Was stuffed after tea.

Hope you have had a good day. X

Hey Kelly!! Yea i am good thank you! Am managing a 100% week so far :) So really hoping to lose my 3 pounds this week but will be OK if it takes me the two weeks!! WELL DONE on your weight loss!! You've done your first stone, that's fab :) :) :) bet you're well pleased! You should be really proud of yourself!!

I had a lovely dinner last night, had gammon, roast potatoes (fry light) and broccoli YUM! I am making SW chilli tonight so will let you know how it goes - should be nice and then i can bring some tomorrow for lunch at work!!

Just munching on some grapes at my desk at the moment - trying to up my super free - had a subway salad at lunchtime, was yum - and had gherkins which i love but rarely eat or buy.

Well hope your week going well - speak soon xx

Hiya. you ok?

I was over the moon with my loss. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you do lose your 3 pound. I had a take away nandos chicken with a lot of salad and a huge bowl of strawberries and muller light last night.

I'm having a gammon tonight with salad and sw chips.

I'm a little stressed at moment. Looking for a new job as i dont think i'll will get felxiable working hours. Got a interview next week but means taking a pay cut but better hours as no sunday work and less saturdays to work. I'm confused .com.

What day do you get weighed again?

ps how do you get your smiley faces on?

Well its friday and i have the friday feeling as off all weekend!!!

Dont work to hard and enjoy your weekend x x

Hey Kelly - yep i'm OK thanks! Just posted enough now to add a weight tracker thing :) Oh yea, the smiley faces i put a : and then a bracket ) together and it comes out as a smiley face.

Mmmmm yum - gotta love a nandos!! I usually have the butterfly chicken, corn on the cob and sometimes a macho peas, if i have syns, or a salad!! Yum, love how you can eat out and have takeaway on this plan.

Good luck for the interview, sounds like something needs to change if your working hours dont suit your needs. It'll only be a pay cut for a little while too - hope you get it if that's what you want hun. Dont stress, things will work out as they're meant to.

I weigh in on a Monday evening class at 5-30pm what about you? Do i remember right, you do it at home? Do you have a set weigh in day/time then?

It is indeed friday and i cant wait for 5pm!! Glad you have the weekend off, let me know on Monday what you got up to. I am off to the zoo tomorrow and then visiting partners family tomorrow evening, then Sunday should just be relaxing :)

Enjoy your weekend xXx

I really struggle to think of 'grab and go' savory snacks that are vegan. Nigh on impossible actually unless I cook something which defeats the object.

I really struggle to think of 'grab and go' savory snacks that are vegan. Nigh on impossible actually unless I cook something which defeats the object.

How about almonds?
Salted popcorn? ?

How about almonds?
Salted popcorn? ?

ahh I meant free ones :( people in group snack on eggs, ham, mugshots etc etc but I cannae think of much. I don't often crave savory but when I do its really hard to think of something easy to grab

Hiya vikki.

Thank you.

Keeping fingers crossed

Yeah I do sw at home. I get weighed every Sunday morning.

How was the zoo? Hope you have a nice evening tonight.

I've been with my grandparents who I care for today. And asda shopping.

Got my 2 nephew's staying over tonight.

I love nandos. Gutted about how many syns are in the chips and garlic bread. Last time I went in, I just had chicken.

Craving Chinese and pizza at the moment. But being good

Having chicken and salad for tea and strawberries and muller light yoghurt for pudding.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x x :).

Hey Kelly! So sorry not replied for ages - been mad here at work, so busy.

Well, i didn't get my 3 pounds, got 1/2 pound off - was so gutted, but it's made me more determined this week and so far so good! So going for 2 1/2 lol - how did you get on on Sunday?

Had a good time at the zoo - but got a few meals out this week, so nice but planning planning planning!!!

Did you have a good time with your nephews? I love kids - dont have any of my own yet, but that's kinda part of the slimming plan!! To be fit and healthy to become a mummy :)

Off to London for work tomorrow and then day holiday on Friday, meeting up with a friend, then Saturday a 1st birthday party and Sunday out for a meal with partners family...!! So a busy one planned. What about you?

Will write as and when i can - hope you're having a good week and had a nice loss last week :)

xXx

Hiya. How's you? Sorry for late reply. Been busy and had job interview. And trying to make my mind up what to do! Sounds like you are non stop!

Well done on the 1/2 off. Better off than on. Sure you will do it this week!

Hope you have had fun on your outings and parties.

I would love kids. Just no luck meeting the right guy. But if I get slim I might get lucky x x

Enjoy your weekend x x

I'm not vegan but I snack on marinated tofu when I fancy something savoury that is a bit different.

Hey Kelly!! How's things? How did you feel the interview went? Good i hope :)

Well i lost 1 pound last night - that 2 stone marker is being a bu**er to get!! So 1.5 pounds to go!!! Here's hoping for next week!! HAHA! How did you get on on Sunday? Lose?

You will meet the right guy - you're making a huge change to yourself and you will get more confident, and be happy and healthy enough to have kids!!! It'll happen hun...

Well i am away this weekend on a hotel break, so am trying to plan, plan, plan!! Got a little fridge in the room so am taking mullerlights and fruit :) Have managed before - and there's a swimming pool and gym so will help!!

Have a good week - write when you can xx

Hiya vikki how's you?

I'm good thank you. I know your right. And I'm sure children will happen soon for you as well.

Interview went well and i got the job. But I have turned it down. To many bad points.

Hope you have fun at the hotel!

I lost 5 pound on Sunday. Was very happy x x

Don't work to hard x x

Hey Kelly - WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :) 5 pounds, thats fantastic!!!!!!! Well done you!! Nearly got your club 10 too - and 2 stone award, hope you're proud of yourself!!!!

Glad the interview went well and to be offered the job is fantastic (must have given you a boost). Turning it down is the right option for you then that makes sense hun. You will know when something seems and feels right.

Cannot wait for Friday!! Need a nice break :)

Had a bad SW day yesterday though :( had a binge day and feel rubbish about it. But i have drawn a line and being 100% from today and going to try and stick to 5 syns (which will be hard, but need to) - and then hope i can lose my 1.5 pounds on Monday!! HAHA - bet it'll be a pound again! Which would be fab, but this 2 stone certificate is being a nightmare to get!!!

Well hope you're OK - chat soon xXx

Hiya Vikki.

How's you? Bet your counting down the hours till Friday. Hope you have a fantastic break!
Thank you for your kind words. I couldn't believe the scales.

Fingers crossed you get what what you need to lose you will do it. Sometimes Being naughty is a good thing. When m sister got married a few years ago I was doing ww and I got stuck on a certain weight. Didn't matter what I did I stuck for 4 weeks. And I thought sod it. I had take aways and drank every day for two weeks and lost 6 pound each week. I also dropped a dress size 2 weeks before wedding. Opps. But after wedding all weight and more went back on x x

I got a big boost after interview. Just hope something comes up. But I'm on a good wage and be hard to match it. So might grim and bare it.

Don't be to hard with syns.

X x x chat soon x x

Hi

Ps

What's club 10? X

Hey Kelly!! How you doing? Did you lose yesterday?!! :)

Had such a fab weekend away, but couldn't get my head back round from my binge on Tuesday - well i did 100% Wed and Thurs but then lost it - so didn't binge but diddn't syn, so will have gained tonight (i'll let you know) but then going to draw a line under and move on and plan for a 100% tonight!! Do a shopping list and then go get everything i need.

Just started to rain here - dull and miserable but i think up North is meant to be getting awful weather so have to think ourselves lucky.

Well be great to hear from you - hope you lost!! Will let you know how i get on tomorrow xx

Back