Snacks

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi,
Is there any no/low point snacks anyone can recommend apart from the soup? Also when you make the no point soup what stock do you use?

Many thanks

Hiya i use veg stock cubes in my soup and usually put 4 in for a large pan full.

Low fat snacks-fruit,no sugar jelly(my life saver),snack a jacks,crisps like skips,frazzles arent bad on points,veg ratatouille,yogurts.

Good Luck xx

ww toffee or vanilla yogs 0.5 pts each, I have one of these with an apple chopped up in it , makes a huge bowlful and tastes lush too, sugaer free jelly etc the same as has been said above really.

I had a go ahead bar thing today like cracker things with yoghurt on them, 2 points and they are lovely.

Where do you shop?

Crumpets are nice... Ryvitas.
Sugar free jelly, but rather than making it withing some boiling water and some cold, replace the cold water with diet coke. Its yummy!!

MMMmm diet coke with it? Sounds brilliant i live on diet coke. Know i shouldnt like but i do!

I really like melba toast, with philli light and some ham. Its really morish though and leaves you wanting more!

Hi, i read somewhere on here someone saying that super noodles are only 3 points per packet. the light ones i got some before and i dont get it theres 85g in them and when you work out per 100g its 2.5 points, then in the other column it says per half packet = 2.5 so for a full packet that would be 5 points. Doesnt make sense to me! Can anyone help? x

Back