Sneaky peak!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by 14at40, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. 14at40

14at40 Member

I am now on day 6 and had a sneaky peak of the scales this morning to find I have lost 7lb - I am so chuffed. I have 4 stone to loose so just started however after failing on Cambridge Diet 3 times previously (not even making it to day 4) I am really happy with Exante and its spurred me on. Hope everyone else is coping with the Bank Holiday. I have been working so thats probably why I have found it slightly easier. Have a good day everyone xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oooh, that's brilliant :) Well done on getting to day 6, stay strong today and it will be the whole first week under your belt. I look forward to seeing your week 1 loss tomorrow :D
  4. 14at40

14at40 Member

Ahh thanks. I must say I am in the zone so long may it last! I am at family this evening for dinner and they insist on me eating a chicken salad - just had to get quite cross and say no. I find it really hard though with people pressure.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.