Sneaky peek on the scales ...

eatlessweighless

Well after pledging myself to WW on Friday :D I had the most disastrous weekend points wise. However, I made sure that everything I had eaten and drunk was pointed, and with a little bit of exercise I should be able to break even by weigh in on Friday morning.

However, as a serial weigher, I couldn't resist a little weigh in this morning. And was staggered to find that it showed a pound loss!! Already! So pleased, and this is spurring me on to be extra good.

I know its a bit early to get overly excited, but I think - just think - that WW might be working for me!! Woo Hoo! :D:D

Theresa x

congrats on the 1lb loss - try not to hop on too much though cause serial weighing isnt good for you (cereal weighing is though :p) as it could put you off if you're not seeing a constant change every time you weigh yourself. I try to limit myself to once a week - doesnt work, so i manage twice a week. keep it up though.. if you did SW at some point I bet you've seen that big lardy 1lb of fat! I remember it from years ago :p xxx

Well done! You are doing great! x

Well done!:D

I'm a nightmare for having a sneaky peek at the scales, so got rid of the ones I had at home, but got a wii fit on Sunday and have been using them to weigh myself constantly! Arrrrrghhh!:eek:

Where are the pun police when you need them ;)

i know, that was terrible :p

Well done!:D

I'm a nightmare for having a sneaky peek at the scales, so got rid of the ones I had at home, but got a wii fit on Sunday and have been using them to weigh myself constantly! Arrrrrghhh!:eek:

i feel for you - i am exactly the same - I CANT do my Wii Fit 30 mins unless I Body Test first.. i just cant.. I wonder why Wii Fit says you should try and do Body Test each day? I cant see the point...

i know, that was terrible :p

i feel for you - i am exactly the same - I CANT do my Wii Fit 30 mins unless I Body Test first.. i just cant.. I wonder why Wii Fit says you should try and do Body Test each day? I cant see the point...

I know it's crazy! They should only let you do it once a week! I don't really go by my wii fit weight though. According to it, i put on 2lbs after an hour playing on it!:eek:

Back