sneaky peek!!

sammyd

morning all,
really couldn't resist a sneaky peek this morning!.. its been a long time coming but.. god willing.. ill be bursting through the 18st barrier on sundays WI... be nice to be 17 summaz for a change!.. 3 bowls of all bran a day ive even managed to shift "king kongs finger" oh thank the lord, and sorry for being soooo gross!
even the suns shining ""happy happy days" :character00238:

LMAO!! Sam, you kill me lol! ;)

Sam you could always try colonic irrigation :) I tried it once and it was a strange experience but it certainly clears out stuff that's been there for years !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sam you could always try colonic irrigation :) I tried it once and it was a strange experience but it certainly clears out stuff that's been there for years !

I'd love to have a go at that! :)

good god.. any one wanting to do that on me should be paid a bleedin fortune!.. oh the rubbish that's gone down my face over the years is staggering!!... there aint many people out there would eat a fray bentos pie "cold" outa the tin.. lol lol :eek:
but given the way i talk......... im guessing it ain't that much of a surprise!! :)

good god.. any one wanting to do that on me should be paid a bleedin fortune!.. oh the rubbish that's gone down my face over the years is staggering!!... there aint many people out there would eat a fray bentos pie "cold" outa the tin.. lol lol :eek:
but given the way i talk......... im guessing it ain't that much of a surprise!! :)

....now where did I put that hose pipe :eek:

It was enlightening to say the least . The hose pipe fills you with water, which hurts and just when you think you can't bear it any more it's turned off and comes out down a see through tube whilst your stomach is massaged. Mine sounded like bullets ! I asked what it was and she said constipation. I said I wasn't constipated and she said it was old constipation!! It was only later on that I remembered as a child I did used to be constipated and if you think that I was then 39!!! It doesn't bear thinking about!
She did say that she has known people lose up to a stone ! Urgh!
I didn't of course but you do feel cleaner and 'empty' .
It's probably an experience worth trying. For me not on a regular basis :) no pun intended Sam :) but I would do it again

think id draw the line at any thing that starts with the term "colonic".. even the thought has me clenching! ..
why on earth would you, that curly wurly i ate as a kid, is just fine ware it is thank you very much!!

It was just one of those things I thought 'why not' got nothing to lose apart from the obvious :)

I'mm definitely going to give this a go at some point, I don't have bowel problems, but I'm curious lol! ;)

I dont have bowel problems I just thought it was a good idea to have a good cleanse. If my innards work efficiently then the rest of me has a better chance.

i actually wanted irigation vouchers for xmas last year until i looked into it , i even asked a few of my friends that are in there last year of 6 year med school training and there are a few problems with the irigations... they clear everything out for sure make you lighter and feeling better BUT they also clear all the good bacteria from your bowels which help protect you against infections so when your bowel fills up again it can cause problems.. it also can cause problems with your body getting rid of waste in future as it feels like it needs a helping hand.. so i didnt have my vouchers BUT there is some pills in holland and barrett called colon cleanse which is natural aloe vera and it gently cleans you out (not a laxative) i find these brill.

Back