• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sneaky SW

I've just realised something

even on red and green days I'm finding myself thinking, oh the plate needs to have more veggies on it to make it at least a third...

so tonight's dinner (Green day) was going to be pasta carbonara with ham as per MrsW's recipe, and I've just nipped out to buy leeks and courgettes to go in it!

I don't know, healthy eating habits sneaking up on me...:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IanH

Silver Member
there's nothing wrong with having more superfree food on the plate - in fact when i used to keep a food diary i noticed that on some days i wasn't having much superfree foods - when i added more in - i found my losses improved slightly.

I'm constant greeny here and about 95%(more then that) of what i eat is just veggies and fruit(mainly super free too lol) with a little dairy and fiber from bread and stuff and pasta and potaoes when i feel like it. Healthy habbits were there for me but by my own admission i was too darnm lazy to respond to them. I have been whilst on sw and well its made a huge difference.

My consultant tells us that we should always have 1/3 superfree on our plates, whether EE, Green or Original plan.

I suppose it is her way of motivating us to lose more each week. :)

Michelle

I am admittedly not a huge fan of veg. I like certain ones but not many in the superfree section. I try to fill it in with fruit but selection here in the US has been horrible. Dead of winter here. -30C today!