Sneaky, very sneaky !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Our market this morning was rained off so we came home early. I changed into a caftan and settled into the sofa for a really lovely , lazy day off with DH. Next thing I knew I had fallen asleep with my faithful shadow Luna by my side ,I was very tired.

When I woke up I was presented with these..............

paulandbabymeandluna007.jpg

So unflattering, the rat !!!

paulandbabymeandluna010.jpg

Even more unflattering..... he could be a dead rat lol.............

How I love my man, he makes me laugh so much.

Oh no!!! That's the sort of thing that my hubby would do!! You must get a photo of him in a compromising position to get him back though!! ;)

Oh don`t worry Mel, he will never have a safe moment from now on. Only trouble is that as we live in a very quiet spot, very private. He rarely wears any clothes during the summer so getting a photo that is decent enough to post is difficult, but I will get him !!!!

lol fab photos made me smile!

Luna is clearly not fazed by your oh snapping away, bless her.

my goodness im looking forward to semi naked photos by the way.

shall wait patiently.

;)

:8855::8855: I nearly choked on my diet pepsi then!! Hillarious Sue, flipping hillarious! :8855:

Have fun trying to get him back! lol

p.s. At least your feet were clean :D rofl

Ha haha they are brilliant - cant believe u posted them - they are wicked - Luna is lovely too xxxxx

Love it! Mine did something similar the other night when I went to bed early and put some cotton wool pads soaked in Liz Earle on my eyes - the bu@@er took a photo of me!!! xx

Brill......dh fell asleep once,drunk ,when we had friends round.We put makeup on him and hats etc. When he started snoring we put somebody's ciggies in his mouth which shot out round the room when he exhaled. Great fun.Videoed it(few years ago now) and his mate took it into work. It was left playing in the canteen for all to see.I had to be careful for ages after that.

Well, I think you look lovely and so relaxed!

And what fun you will have plotting your revenge - make it a good one!!

Well, I think you look lovely and so relaxed!

And what fun you will have plotting your revenge - make it a good one!!

Well thank you kindly maaam !!

Oh I promise you I will make it a good one and the first place it will be seen will be on here.

Our market this morning was rained off so we came home early. I changed into a caftan and settled into the sofa for a really lovely , lazy day off with DH. Next thing I knew I had fallen asleep with my faithful shadow Luna by my side ,I was very tired.

When I woke up I was presented with these..............

paulandbabymeandluna007.jpg

So unflattering, the rat !!!

paulandbabymeandluna010.jpg

Even more unflattering..... he could be a dead rat lol.............

How I love my man, he makes me laugh so much.

Would just to say how slim you look! And in a kaftan as well (usually v unflattering - yet comfy!- things!) Well done you :clap:!

Last edited:
Back