Sneeky peekers lol

Wee Doll

Silver Member
who else is in the sneeky peekers club lol

i jumped on the digital scales in my oh's mums house there with my jeans etc on and was 10st5.5 i weighed 10st7.5 last week at weigh in .. so i had wee sneaky weigh with my jeans off too and showed up at 10st3.5

his scales are usually 1/2 pound off my consultants and i had only just had my dinner and a pint of water

im not expecting any of this to stay the same for weigh in tomorrow as i doubt very much that i have lost 4lb lol

ive been on plan 100% food wise but very bad with drinking friday and sunday night.

im assuming that if it is right then it because i was so violently ill yesterday lol

lets jus see what tomorrow brings

anyone else sneeky peeked ?

yes i admit it im a sneaky peeker!!!!
i did actually....and hada thread on here.....get rid of my scales for about 6-8wks....but it did my head in so i got them back,lol!!!

lol i dont have accurate scales at my house .. they tell me im 11 stone no matter when i stand on them lol i know im not 11 stone i was 11st 3lbs at my heaviest before slimming world but i never went right back up.

i only sneeky peek when i go to oh's parents house. so its not that often

but it made me smile to see that someones scales see me at that weight lol

Hiya. I decided to have a sneeky peek the other week. My scales told me I had put on 2lb! :eek:
When i got to WI I had actually lost 2lb. Decided not to do it again as it scared the **** out of me :D

I do it all the time. At the beginning i was jumping on and off so much i lost count but now i do it once to 3 times a day. I know if i got rid of the scales i would eventually go and but some more. My scales are about a lb different from sw x

I check my wii scales every morning and my bathroom scales maybe every other day.
Cant stop myself.

guilty! lol But my floors are very uneven so depends where i put them :) mine and are about 1lb lighter than at SW was only expecting 1.5lb loss this week but actually lost 2 so chuffed :) good luck for tomorrow wee doll! :) xx

I'm terrible, ours are in the kitchen and I'm on them everytime I walk past.

After my incident with them I threw them out! And i am determined I am not buying anymore

guilty! lol But my floors are very uneven so depends where i put them :) mine and are about 1lb lighter than at SW was only expecting 1.5lb loss this week but actually lost 2 so chuffed :) good luck for tomorrow wee doll! :) xx

thanks very much lindsay :) x

I often find I'm on the wii body test about three times a week. Some weeks I lose mid week but put it all back on over weekend. I weigh in at sw on a Monday.

I'm hermetically sealed to my scales ......:cool:

I know you shouldnt weigh yourself constantly because of normal fluctuations, but i just cant stop myself from doing it. I do find though, that If I am losing I feel that I should keep up my good work and if there is a gain I try to pull my socks up.

I do find though, that If I am losing I feel that I should keep up my good work and if there is a gain I try to pull my socks up.

I find I'm the other way round, if I'm doing well I don't want to ruin it, if I'm not doing so well, I think what the hell if I eat the whole packet of biscuits, I've already gained.:break_diet:

So lovely to know I'm not the only one...............thanks everyone !!!

Ha ha ha. Except it's not anonymous.............................! :)

Gail x

Blue smartie - stop making me laugh. I really need to go to bed..........................!!! :)

Night Gail, nice meeting you

And I shall be back tomorrow - they dont call me the terminator smartie for nothing you know :p

I'm off too - obviously making a detour via the scales on the way ......... :D

Back