Snow white - is back, and going to get the last bit of weight OFF for good!!

Bit of a pants day today as was Christmas dinner at school and christmas concert tonight after school and had forgotten about them - did best i could under circumstances....

B- weetabix and milk - A and B
D - turkey, veg, gravy and potatoes, xmas pud, fresh orange juice
T - cooked chicken wings (no skin)from Asda, salad
Snacks - crumpet with butter, mullerlight, 3 choccie biccies, kiwi fruit

So, not marvellous but we can only do what we can do under certain circumstances i guess....
Going to have a better day tomorrow as will be a more normal day - but 2 xmas do's at wknd too - argghhh!!! I know all i can do is try and keep a lid on things, am doing better at not eating stuff for the sake of it - or because it is there like the old me would.... Was given a box of choccie biccies by a parent and instead of taking them home and demolishing them like i would have, shared them out between the kids instead:)

Well done on sharing out the biscuits hun. I made the mistake of opening a tin of celebrations the other week.... then every time I walk past I end up eating one. Arrgh.

I love Christmas but I also hate it!! x

Christmas is lethal when you're on a diet!!! All those parties and then the big day, followed by the "I must get the chocolates and stuff eaten up because I want to get back on the plan" days, is just not good!
Just enjoy yourself and when you are less busy, you can knuckle down and concentrate on it 100%
You seem to be making the better meal choises when you are faced with a challenge, so just relax Hun!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Well, not a marvellous week for me food wise - not going to write down what have eaten - is not shocking but not brilliant - Is * week and last week of term - just the odd choccie and choccie biccie here and there - am consoling self that last year it would have been the whole box lol! Have got rid of my chocs got off kids (but not the wine lol!)

Stood on scales this morning and nearly cried (i know, i should only weigh myself once a week!) and I know its mostly water but really don't want to weigh in on Saturday - so might miss a week. But that may be slippery slope as the next weigh in will be the one between xmas and new year - may just face the inevitable gains and then go 100% in January and shift it.

On upside, two people called me skinnny this morning and were saying how good i was looking - now skinny is not a word i would use - but it was still nice!!!!

Welll.... today i have eaten:

2 weetabix with milk
4 1 syn sausages
a mars bar
coffee
2 slices of toast with laughing cow

and now working my way through a big bottle of stella

Had a bad day emotionally, and am feeling pretty bah humbug. Feel crap about the mars bar but one of my work colleagues bought me it to cheer me up.... I know I can get back on this 100% in January so not beating myself up for feeling like this or for not completely sticking to plan. Just trying to be kind to myself...

Hi hunni, hugs for you for feeling so crap. Dont be worried about the mars bar you are allowed treats. xx

Thanks ikkle :)

Well weighed myself this morning and expecting a gain or at best to sts - have dropped a lb - not sure how???!!! but am pleased and its made me determned to do my best this week - will have some time out xmas day but going to try and make sensible choices rest of week.

Hope everyone is well and happy :)

Yesterday - tried to loosely do new extra easy plan. But took the whole food and counting thing easy as was trying to do all my xmas shopping in one day yesterday. Finally finished it at asda at 9pm!!!

Breakfast - sausages and eggs

Dinner - sushi (rice, seaweed, egg, prawns, salmon, cucumber etc)

Tea - egg fried rice with pork and prawns
a bottle of white wine:eek:

Snacks - 2 slices of bread with one laughing cow
boots shapers bar
Diet coke
2 hot chocolates (options)
Am on my xmas do tonight - have no idea what to wear!!! Or which shoes or handbags or tights!!! Plan is - brunch (eggy bread) wrap some pressies, tidy up, bath, pamper, hair, make wardrobe decision, makeup!!!

How did you find following the EE plan yesterday hun? I was having a red day yesterday and had curry but didn't want chips so had a bit of boiled rice cos thats like what they did on EE in magazine so I hope its ok.

You eat all my fave foods lol, I love eggy bread, and sushi and I eat loads of prawns lol. You a bootsaholic then? Or was it just for xmas shopping? x

I do like boots! Have far too many toiletries and makeup! Bought loads of soap and glory stuff yesterday, yummy yum!!! Also love lush stuff :)
Found EE quite easy yesterday - am thinking am going to like it, going to try and do a week of it in new year to see what the losses are like, have just done 2 weeks of red and they seem to really work for me so will see what new plan is like :)

Just about ready for my xmas do- am having a bit of a shoe crisis, am wearing my new teal dress (size 14 - woo hoo!) and black fishnets but don't know what to wear on feet, hmmm, ponder ponder

What r ur options shoe wise SW? See if we can assist you (good grief, you'd think I was talking to Cinderella not Snow White...!)

Ok, here is the story.

I am wearing a teal dress, black fishnets, have black handbag.

Either black kneehigh boots or black t-bar type shoes. I also have some lovely pink shoes but i would need a pink handbag if i wore those - surely?? I wish i had bought the lovely teal shoes from warehouse now, grrr. My black strappy sandals don't quite look right with the tights, there is obviously the option of losing the tights and wearing the strappy sandals but it is cold - but i will be indoors all night....

Lol I am a bootsaholic too hun. Most xmas presents are from there this year got £400+ worth of stuff for £100 or so. :D

I am rubbish over shoes and not very in with whats in style so I dunno hun x

Thankyou for the shoe advice - wore the knee highs in end. Had loads of people say how much weight i'd lost last night woo hoo!!! Meal was lush - i had:

Starter: chicken liver pate with french bread and salad
Soup: Leek and potato and 1 and a half bread buns
Main course: Beef, yorkshire pud, roasties, boiled potatoes and carrots and gravy
Dessert: Xmas pud and brandy sauce
2 coffees
a bottle of wine, a glass of wine and a bottle of corona

There was also mince pies with the coffee and a cheese and crackers course but i couldn't physically fit anything else in!!!!

Was all lush though and thoroughly enjoyed it -mostly the bread - yum yum!

Have only managed a piece of chewing gum and a glass of diet coke today:eek:

Hehe - sounds like a great night hun, love the "only manage chewing gum and diet coke", I was like that after my party.

What have you got planned for today? x

Hi there

Don't know, am feeling v v lazy. Am sat looking at all the presents that require warppage but can't be bothered to do anything!!! Think will put some food into myself somehow and have a bath, a catnap and then wrap them late afternoon/early evening:)
Don't know what to eat now though - think am on a red day seeing as chewing gum and diet coke fairly neutral;) I have sausages, bacon, chicken, salmon etc in but need something that doesn't require effort!

Me too! What are we like? xxx

Back