Snow white - is back, and going to get the last bit of weight OFF for good!!

No baby, sorry!!

Am back after 10 days away eating pants food (was tasty though) - back on plan tomorrow! Can barely type as freezing, heating knackerised whilst was away grrrr.

Happy new year everyone x

Ah there you are - I was beginning to think that you'd abandoned us and defected to the wonderful world of eating! Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Nope, just been away since 23rd, back now! Tried to be reasonably good but is difficult when eating out of other people's fridges! Enjoyed it most of the time but body totally feels ready to get back to it! Think have burned calories trying to get warm since i came back!!!

Just stood on scales, looks like a gain of 5lbs - do feel rather bloated though so may be a little less...

Just compiling a shopping list for asda and then going to go and get lots of free food! Please inspire me - i tend to eat the same things and would like to start again with some different stuff to inspire me and shock the body!!!

Having a lush bath bomb bath first though :)

Have you been yet?
Try making the beef goulash out of the mag - sooooo good. Also, make a chilli and a curry? - On EE you could have rice with it at last!

Not been yet, have done an order online to be delivered tomorrow. Eating up bits out of freezer today. Trying EE out

B - eggs and bacon
D- 2 jacket potatoes and laughing cows (HEXA)
Snacks - 1 sausage (cooked the packet and using them as nibbles!!) 1 syn, mullerlight yog

Think tea will be salmon stirfry (frozen veg is such a godsend!!!) with rice - yum yum!!

Good tip re beef goulash - will look at that recipe now, having blissful afternoon lying in front of fire with tv and a HUGE pile of magazines, all curled up with the cat, would have stopped there if hadn't needed loo! Schoolwork can wait till tomorrow!!

Well, just weighed in, and what i thought was a 5lb gain - is only a 2lb one this morning - quite amazing really considerng all the alcohol and food that went into my system in last 10 days!!! Have an asda delivery coming today and sorted out my fridge, freezer and cupboards yesterday so am confident it will all come off:)

Feeling rather bloated, not too sure why...

Yesterday's food:(red day)

B - egg and sausage sandwich (HEXB 2/3 of) 1 sin
D - salmon and veg
T - Mince and veg topped with cheese (2/3 HEXA) 1/2 sin for bovril stock cube
Snacks - 2 babybel lights (2/3 of HEXA)
1 slice of cheese on toast (remaining b and a's)
2 alpen lights
1 belgian choc (dunno sins - but only had 1 and a half today so should be ok)
Loads of low calorie squash and bottle of coke zero

Today had 2 weetabix and milk - gonna tuck into the left of my bolognaise for dinner - tummy feels HUGE and v weird - grrr. Trying to drink plenty of water and see if that helps, might be getting back on plan that's doing it - dunno!!!

I have felt the same restarting the plan ..maybe eating more??
last night felt really ill after eating a large plate of sin free chilli with mash ..yummy but felt overful ..i am sue it will settle although i prefer to eat my larger meals for lunch ....well done on just 2lb gain ..i gained 5 and due to WI tuesday so hope its a good loss !

Quite possibly is just that - while i was staying at my sis's, meal times were v erratic cos I was flying all over the place and doing a lot of grabbing food on the go - am trying to get myself back into habit of 3 meals and snacks again, am sure bloating will get better for us both :) 5lbs not too bad - it will be gone in no time :):)

Hello people!

have been v good this week, had red days sat, sun, mon and green tues wed and today. Been totally 100% but had a large slab of xmas cake today (yum yum) out of staff room (but should be ok as haven't eaten all my sins evryday this week, been sticking at around 5.)

Today

B - weetabix (A and B)
D - pasta and sauce
T - quorn and spinach lasagne - made with loads of veg, quorn mince, mushrooms, tomatoes, topped with quark, vlf from frais and a sprinkling of mozarella (HEXB) - was soooo yummY!!!

Snacks - xmas cake, 2 dairylea light slices (HEXA)

Been naughty on fruit front - but will munch on some later on tonight and try harder tomorrow - normally take some to work in some yoghurt but our work fridge broken and we're waiting for a new one so have been living on supernoodles and pasta and sauces for dinners this week as my salad got frozen by it on monday!!

perfect menu snow white and pleased you enjoyed your christmas cake after all you deserve it ..well done xxx

Thanks, it was particularly yum - esp the marzipan and icing - yum yum!

Woo hoo- all my christmas weight is gone!!! Think could have lost more this week if could have done more red days as they seem to agree with me more - new fridge arriving at work on monday so am going to make some nice things and do all red days next week - yum yum!

Well done Snow. xxx

Well, had a really good week, 5 red days, 2 green days. Stayed the same! But am so bloated with Totm its unreal!! Will stick to it 100% next week and see if have a good loss - normally do week after aunt flo, normally 3 or 4 lbs.

Was trying on some of the clothes in my wardrobe last night and some of the size 14s trousers that i couldn't get over my hips just weeks ago are now up and fastened - woo hoo! Ok, they don't look good and I wouldn't be seen out in public in them yet but is really spurring me on - another 7 or 8lbs and i reckon i'll be able to wear them!!! Going to have to get spending or on the cadge on the clothes swapping thread as only got 3 pairs of size 14 trousers and one pair of jeans!! The trousers section of my wardrobe is looking shockingly bare since I got rid of my 18 trousers and the 16s that are now too loose. Wish they made size 15 trousers lol! Living in skirts and tights at moment!!!:)

Fantastic Snow! You'll soon be finding they are too loose!

Well, after trying on my size 14 trousers in the wardrobe and finding they fit but look bit tight, went to asda yesterday for some trousers to see me through - took 16s and 14s into changing rooms and optimistically tried on 14s first - perfect fit!!!! Tried 16s and were falling off me - tee hee!!

Am chuffed to bits - so even though am still same weight as just before Xmas have obviously lost some inches!!

Todays food:

B - Yoghurt
D - mice and veg with jacket pot HEXB

Snacks - crabsticks, cherry tomatoes, 2 ryvita HEXB with Dairylea light slices HEXA
carton of milk HEXA Chicken

Not sure what to have for tea - feeling lazy and full of cold so prob get some meat out of freezer and do some sort of stirfry with frozen veg (easy!!) - or maybe an omelette. Will have to make something for my dinner tomorrow too - now new fridge has arrived at work don't have to live off supernoodles and pasta and sauces anymore!!!

P.s - i didn't eat mice for dinner - i had mince lol!

Back