Snow?

Sadly, instead of expected wall of snow this morning - I woke up to just a wee bit of snow and very icy road. As much as I fancied duvet day I could only push it as far as being half an hour late due to "unusal traffic" haha
That's Richmond for you - hopefuly we'll see more snow later....

BL said:
Shame, I am a 10 minute walk from work. DOn't think I can call a snow day. :( lol

same here BL, school is shut to pupils but open to staff and we have to stay here until 2pm. Don't understand that myself, we're all just hanging around with nothing to do!

Lots of snow here! Not risked the car, but been out with the dog and had a lot of fun! :p

( Added pics for those who want to see our snow! xx ).

Last edited:
It's just taken me 3 & half hours to get to work.......
There was just a dusting at whitstable but about 6" here at work normaly half hours drive away & my workshop is freezing

Hmmmm
i still have no snow!!!
please stop hogging it all, you selfish lot, and send some to meeeee!
x

Can I have a little bit too please?

:33::33::33::33:

Its just started to snow here :bliss: (channel islands) but its not sticking at the mo though, hopefully it will start to cos i would love to wake up tomuz and for it to be white :26: but as long as it has gone by monday when i have to get to work.

I am so in the christmas mood right now i cant wait! 1 week to go if that!!

:48: :xmastree:

Well it's -3 outside and beautifully blue skies. We banked the fires well last night and came down to them stil toasty and quick to stoke up.

Still no snow though.

we still have about the same blanket of snow we had yesterday - very little melt.

Its beautiful. But I am staying in as the pavements are icy!!! My normally 15 minute walk home from work took about 30 yesterday it was so slippy!!

Beautiful though!!

Hope you get some thie week FT.

CLosest to a white xmas we have come yet!

We still have almost the same amount of snow as yesterday. No more though it is forecast again for us on Monday.
I have been outside in the lovely freezing sunshine, fed the birds, melted their water and checked the fox footprints.
It was lovely watching the fox trotting round the garden at 2a.m after Friday night's snow. Silent and magical.
:winter_brr::winter_brr::winter_brr::winter_brr::winter_brr::23::23::smiley1842::smiley1842:

Have to go out in the car later, not looking forward to that.
-2 at the moment.

Laydee B - Mollie is cute, love the coat.
Piglet is very regal looking.
Where are the pics of you?

Laydee B - Mollie is cute, love the coat.
Piglet is very regal looking.
Where are the pics of you?

Am still a wee bit self conscious, but I will! It took me over 2 mnths to put an avatar of myself on here! ( I still see the same 4 stone heavier me. :eek:).

I will put some up I promise as I have a few things to wear over Christmas now. xx :)

I do understand, it is scary at first, especially after we areused to avoiding the camera. Believe me that other people will find your before and after pics inspirational when you do post them.
It is also a good way for you to see and acknowledge the change it will have made
losing that 4 stone. Fantastic, well done.
I seem to remember Pete posting about
becoming a photo whore once he started
posting pics.
Your Avatar picture is lovely. I look forward to seeing your Christmassy ones.

I do understand, it is scary at first, especially after we areused to avoiding the camera. Believe me that other people will find your before and after pics inspirational when you do post them.
It is also a good way for you to see and acknowledge the change it will have made
losing that 4 stone. Fantastic, well done.
I seem to remember Pete posting about
becoming a photo whore once he started
posting pics.
Your Avatar picture is lovely. I look forward to seeing your Christmassy ones.

Thanks SB for the kind words ~ I will get there and post the Christmas pics, xx :)

Hurray ...finally the east coast of Scotland got a huge 6" helping of the white stuff overnight! Not a bad haul considering I'm about 200m from the sea!
I know it's a pain for most folk to manage but it looks fantastic and feels so christmassy:dancing_snowman:

Back