snow

sharon kim

Silver Member
got up this morning to snow , well slush but now its getting worse its sticking and i hate it lol any one else got it ?:gen125::33::23::dancing_snowman:

Hi - yes! We were forcast heavy snow overnight and this morning, but Perth being in a valley often misses it, so we only woke up to rain but it has been raining sleet today and there is a very small white covering but it'll be gone soon!

When I collected my little girl from nursery at lunchtime and she saw the snow/sleet in the car park and on the cars she shouted "Yeah - Christmas!".

I love the snow (not as much as my 2 kids!) but only when I don't have to go outside / drive the car to work / do the school run!!!

I live in the North East.
It's been wet all day but did just snow for about 2 minutes recently.
Didn't lay though, and seems to have cleared up now.

where i live in queensbury always gets in bad cos we are near the mountain, it does look nice when it first comes but when it goes slushy and icey i hate going out in it and trying to get the dogs out no way you would think i was asking them to go to the vet lolfatty the older one stands on the step and if i say come on out she screams and runs in lol if it wasnt for the fact shes 15 id push her out and close the door

Back