snow

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sharon kim, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    got up this morning to snow , well slush but now its getting worse its sticking and i hate it lol any one else got it ?:gen125::33::23::dancing_snowman:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi - yes! We were forcast heavy snow overnight and this morning, but Perth being in a valley often misses it, so we only woke up to rain but it has been raining sleet today and there is a very small white covering but it'll be gone soon!

When I collected my little girl from nursery at lunchtime and she saw the snow/sleet in the car park and on the cars she shouted "Yeah - Christmas!".

I love the snow (not as much as my 2 kids!) but only when I don't have to go outside / drive the car to work / do the school run!!!

4. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    I live in the North East.
    It's been wet all day but did just snow for about 2 minutes recently.
    Didn't lay though, and seems to have cleared up now.

5. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    where i live in queensbury always gets in bad cos we are near the mountain, it does look nice when it first comes but when it goes slushy and icey i hate going out in it and trying to get the dogs out no way you would think i was asking them to go to the vet lolfatty the older one stands on the step and if i say come on out she screams and runs in lol if it wasnt for the fact shes 15 id push her out and close the door

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.