snowed in and ate a jam sandwich

saffrons

gonna have to start again tomorrow, woke up this morning to be snowed in no work for me and my daughters nursery closed so we shared jam sadwiches whilst watching the snow, however i now wish i had stuck to my shakes as although it was fun i feel soooo guilty, gonna split my shakes into 6 tomorrow and have lots of green tea to comfort me, i wont want a jam sandwich come summer when im sweating and uncomfortable being sooo overweight.

gonna have to start again tomorrow, woke up this morning to be snowed in no work for me and my daughters nursery closed so we shared jam sadwiches whilst watching the snow, however i now wish i had stuck to my shakes as although it was fun i feel soooo guilty, gonna split my shakes into 6 tomorrow and have lots of green tea to comfort me, i wont want a jam sandwich come summer when im sweating and uncomfortable being sooo overweight.

Ok, you've done it. Don't have anything else today - get back on the wagon straight away. the more you have now, the worse you will make it - afterall, restarting tomorrow will only mean putting off the inevitable. Don't write off the rest of the day - come on here instead. My two boys and hubby are off too..... so there will be snacks galore in our house ! I'm keeping focussed and on here.

Come on... you can do it.

caren.xx

exactly, dont beat yourself up about it..its only one thing, not twenty :) blame the snow or something lol just forget it and carry on, yourll be fine

h xx

yes of course...just next meal have your shake and dont do it again!!!

h xx

Hi
At the risk of being told off (again) I think you're right to get straight back on your diet if you're sure you can cope with it. Lipotrim is not a diet you can go on and off - you really must either do it (and follow all of the rules exactly) or not. Jam and bread are just about the worst things you could have had - all sugar and carbs. I am not trying to make you (or anyone else) feel bad but if this is to work for any of us we MUST understand that Total Food Replacement means TOTAL.
Are you sure you're ready for this? If not you might be better off waiting until your head is in the right place.

Sorry if you think I'm being tough and believe me I know how hard it is, but LT is an all or nothing diet - in our case it's nothing I'm afraid.

Good luck

Jon

best of luck saffron, youll be fine and just put it down to the snow... and youve seen how guilty you felt afterwards and you wont want that to happen again .youll be fine just jump back on the bandwagon and youll be fine...best of luck sweetie..x

Get back on again,,,but I am kinda with Dunlop....this diet is hard enough, but you really need to have your head in the right place, AND, stop making excuses :)

I am snowed in too.....and feel so tired and hungry today, but such is life and part of LT!

What is done is done, but like you say, it didnt make you feel very happy, so no point doing it again!

100% all the way now ;-)!!

Don't beat yourself up about it, it happened move on. Anyone can have a slip up we are only human after all!!

Hey Stinky
- great first week's loss! You must be delighted. Well done.

Jon

Thanks jon, i need to hide my scales though as i lost a pound more on mine, grr. Think i need to shove them up in the loft for a while!

can you carry on once you have eaten something?

It may take you out of ketosis, so you may start feeling hungry etc. and slow weightloss down.

So, no sneaky munching !

Hi
we MUST understand that Total Food Replacement means TOTAL.
Are you sure you're ready for this? If not you might be better off waiting until your head is in the right place.

Sorry if you think I'm being tough and believe me I know how hard it is, but LT is an all or nothing diet - in our case it's nothing I'm afraid.

Good luck

Jon

hey i know that i can do it as i have lost 6st on this diet a few years back, and to be honest if i dont do it now i never will so i am ready, just gotta make it to weekend and then ketosis here i come.

God luck getting back into the swing of things saffron!

Make sure you remember that you didnt enjoy that sandwich and how much it wasnt worth it!

Good luck xx

Back