SnS Chocolate pudding and cheesecake!

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Ok so ive seen loads of posts about people wanting something sweet or a "treat" recently, i know a few people know about this already, but ive also discovered that you can make a "cheesecake" like pudding out of the vanilla cereal shake! like you can make choco pudding out of the choco cereal one, i found it so lush! basically (with both puddings) just get the packets and put it into a small tub, and add about 25-20ml of water and mix in with a small spoon until it all mixes up into a mousse/pudding thickness, trust me its so worth it, im on 4 packs atm as i cant be bothered cooking haha and its lovely with a cup of tea at the end of the day! hope this helps anyone whos struggling with the sugar cravings! :D cannot actually belive how much it tasted with vanilla cheesecake, please someone tell me ive discovered something! haha

Yum yums I can't wait to try the new mousse mix with crispy choc shake... :-0

Xx

Ohh I LOVE cheesecake! Will have to try this. Think I only ordered the chocolate one so will try it with that when my first order arrives (hopefully in the next few days as I ordered last night) Can't wait to get off lipotrim and on to this! :)

Hehe it is rather yummy! X

Just tried this - yummy perfect for a Sunday evening treat :D

i tried to make cookies the other day with the choc crispy 1, mixed it with abit of water tasted it + it was yum but though cant eat it like this.. haha so put it in microwave for abit (just guessed as didnt have a clue how to make them as couldnt find a recipe) + altho it smelt amazing it tasted disguting :( but must of done it wrong?! i have the biggest sweet tooth so any recipes/creations please share :) is the mix a mouse nice?? x

Haha good idea with the cookies! I'm sure someone will do it eventually I might try doing it in the oven tomoz lol xx

I got the mousse mix.It was lovely in the strawberry one. It really gives the texture of a mousse and makes quite a big bowl. Going to try the ice cream one too now that the weather is hotting up a bit.

i almost threw up trying the mousse i found it so gross it just turned into a ball of hard gloop for me

Wonder what happened? Maybe you put too much in? Not tried the icecream yet, am off tomorrow so might do it then as it is supposed to be a lovely day.

Yer I think I did reading other people's stuff lol *facepalm*

I ruined mine too LOL was gross, I forced it down tho lumpy hard bits and all!

Lmao your supposed to add the powder to your shake lmao will try again :D

I did :-0 maybe a bit too much!

Back