Sns from exante?

MamaC

Silver Member
Hi everyone just wondered if anyone had swapped from Sns from exante? Iv only just started my week trial with exante but the only thing I like so far is the strawberry shakes! I feel like Sns has a much wider variety of everything plus it does meals too and u can eat veg chicken etc if needed! Is it worth switching at the end o the week?

I changed over from Exante to S&S. I couldn't stomach Exante in the end, didn't like anything but their porridge! S&S is a million times better, there are a couple of things I don't like but because of the massive variety there's still plenty of others to try. Here's my thoughts/comparisons.

Porridge: Exante is nicer than S&S in my opinion.
Shakes: S&S are far nicer, taste more like what they're meant to. Exante shakes tasted quite artificial to me.
Meals: Obviously Exante don't do the meals and to be honest, they were the major selling point of S&S for me. They taste nice but it's that feeling of actually eating a meal that has made a real difference for me.
Soups: Don't like the soups full stop!
Bars: Exante bars were horrible, tasted artificial, too like rice krispy bar type things and tasted/felt powdery. S&S bars are nice, got to find what you like though. I'm not keen on the coconut one, feels oily. The truffa and praline bars feel like a real treat though. Love the lemon bar and the maple one, oh my god, to die for!

Personally, I'd rate Exante about 2/10 and S&S about 8/10 so I'd definitely recommend giving S&S a try! They do a week's sample at a lower price if you want to give them a try.

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm only in day 2 of exante and I really don't like any of it so I'm gonna talk to the hubby about switching at the end of this week! Do Sns swap things in the trial pack when u order if asked? I'm allergic to mushrooms and in the exante u can't swap anything but I know it will be just my luck I will be sent the soup and pasta lol I'm a bit sceptical about the meals tbh and will avoid the soups after my try of a exante one :( it left me feeling very ill.

Although you can't choose what sample packs you have, I called them a few minutes before ordering online and asked that they didn't give me strawberry shakes as it would go straight in the bin. Whoever I spoke to didn't mind avoiding strawberry when she picked my packs for me.

I don't think you can pick what is in it exactly but if you let them know that you're allergic to mushroom then I'm sure they'll make sure you don't have either of the mushroom packs. I was skeptical about the meals too but they're actually very nice and very filling. You can do some quite creative things with them too.

I am doing some exante and then some sns days, as exante i can take, when i work away. Like you i only like strawberry shakes and also the choc orange bars. Sns is so much nicer! Using my last lot of products then hitting sns full time!

I'm definitely switching I'm struggling to stomach the packs on Exante and the hubby is going to do Sns with me he agrees it looks a lot better!

I'm planning on switching over too - I have 3 weeks and 3 days of Exante stuff left though so got to get through them first. I haven't done Exante for months and I'd forgotten how vile it is! The only good thing are the quick losses but you can get the same results from SnS I presume?

I love the look of the variety on SnS packs that are available, and I've heard great things about their bars - the Exante ones make me heave! :yuk:

I'll be ordering my SnS stuff on 15th of Feb - can't wait!

Last edited:
The hubby's pack of Sns comes tomorrow so I'm gonna sneak a try of things when he makes them lol fingers crossed its better than the exante Stuff its making me feel sick it's awful :(

Back