• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

snugglepuss to glamour puss my diary

S: 13st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st9lb(4.79%)
first day of my healthy eating :) monday 4th april

brekkkie- porridge made with water & prunes ;) in juice. milky coffee

lunch- apple, 4 ryvita with philadelphia light, ham and tomato.

dinner- spaghetti bolognese and pasta, satsuma.

evening- milky coffee
am allowing 1 pint skimmed milk each day

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

HappyEm

S: 12st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.14%)
Hi Snugglepuss!
Love the title of your diary!. Hope you do really well with your healthy eating. Fair play to you for getting those prunes in!

tues 5th april

am going to plan tomorrows meal as i have family coming and might not get a chance to come on here :cry:

brekkie- 2 weetabix milk from allowance, milky coffee

lunch- apple,ham & egg salad with squirt salad cream.

dinner- homemade sausages, new pots, brocolli, carrots & garden peas.

evening- milky coffee, orange

x Alex x

Silver Member
S: 13st3lb C: 13st0.2lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st2.8lb(1.51%)
hey snugglepuss123
I see you don't have snacks - you got any tips for not snacking?? I seem to struggle to not eat between meals, thanks

hi alex i am hoping that i will be eating enough each mealtime that i won't want any snacks inbetween thats been my downfall in the past and i really want to get out of the habit of it, watch this space lol ;)

x Alex x

Silver Member
S: 13st3lb C: 13st0.2lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st2.8lb(1.51%)
ok i will!
i will snack tomorrow, i just know it! lol so........i will just try to snack on fruit rather than crap! lol

AuntyPasty

S: 18st7lb C: 15st7lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.22%)
Hi Snugglepuss I eat prunes for breaky too sometimes but today I had gooseberries and yogurt instead!! yum. please tell me more about the homemade sausages????? your diet is also great, nice to see a fellow proper Healthy Eater, welcome x x

valerie11

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
:wavey: hi my lovely friend thought i would pop over and see how ur doing,food is looking good ;) thanks for the message on my diary x i am hoping to be at my target weight when i weigh on sat :eek: will let u know how i'm get on have a great week xx

hi valerie :thankyou: for popping over x i hope ur grandaughter is feeling better now, good luck for ur weigh in on saturday be sure to let me know how u get on, have a lovely day x

weds 6th april

brekkie- porridge made with water and prunes in juice, milky coffee

lunch- 3 ryvitas, philly light, ham & tomato, apple

dinner- chilli & rice

evening- milky coffee, rhubarb "crumble" with mullerlight

Last edited:
Hi Snugglepuss I eat prunes for breaky too sometimes but today I had gooseberries and yogurt instead!! yum. please tell me more about the homemade sausages????? your diet is also great, nice to see a fellow proper Healthy Eater, welcome x x
hi auntypasty i love gooseberries yummy, i was given a load of rhubarb last night have just stewed it will put muesli on top so its like a crumble and have vanilla mullerlight on top yum yum .
the sausages i buy pork or beef mince (i prefer pork but harder to get) put in food processor with onion, sage , salt & pepper then blitz and roll into sausages i've also used leeks and apple in the pork. hope u have a good day x

AuntyPasty

S: 18st7lb C: 15st7lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.22%)
the sausages i buy pork or beef mince (i prefer pork but harder to get) put in food processor with onion, sage , salt & pepper then blitz and roll into sausages i've also used leeks and apple in the pork. hope u have a good day x
Scrummy will try these
Many Thanks
x x

valerie11

Gold Member
where are you ???? hope ur ok xx

thanks for popping by val x i have been totally off plan have put loads of weight on had to give myself a sharp talking to :eek: have been feeling soooo miserable i've got a huge muffin top hanging over my jeans hate it nothing looks nice on me so am back on my healthy eating plan i don't want to keep feeling like this and nobody else can do it except me, i will pop over to ur diary in a minute i see ur by ur graph ur doing so well :happy096: xx

Last edited:

valerie11

Gold Member
hi hun thanks x glad to see ur back on track if u feel urself faltering pm me good luck xx