So 1lb down

I'll be lucky to get to a size 14 but a size 12 would be great for me. I used to be a 12 for ages x

Let's hope it's easier than you think, the first few pounds might just drop off you

Yeah at the end of the day it's just a year or so out of our lives, doing something more important that weight loss x

omg to get to an ok weight medically i need to lose like 8 stone ...i dont desire to be thin though so id be happy losing around 5

For a healthy weight for my bmi my doc worked out I need to weigh 9.6 it's never happened and never will, I got to a size 8 just when I was about 20 and still weighed 10.4 from dieting, when I stopped I went to a normal size 10/small 12 but still weighed 11 st and I was over the moon so they can forget 9.6!

I think our aims should be where we are happy at where we feel good and healthy and most important happy ...ill never get to what i should be

Iv always weighed alot more than I look people use it as an excuse but I actually am big boned lol, I have wide hips and shoulder and a big rib cage so if I go under a size 12 I look weird cus my frame is big, I am 5'9 too, people are always shocked when I say how much I weigh lol,
You are right though I think it's easier to try to get to a small size etc before you have kids and house to sort out etc when you don't get as much time to put into it, my aim isnt really weight though I want to get my stomach flatter again and tone my arms up so I can finish my tattoos off, I don't want to get them up top of my arms when they are flabby cus I think it will make me look butch lol x

I only want to lose a couple stone get into size 12-14, nothing below that I look awful! im not brave enough for tattoos but wud love to join a gym and tone up but all the good gyms near me are quite a distance and I know it wudnt be worth joining cos I wudnt end up going enough to make it worth while especially wiv having 2 lo's.

Just been out and brought my formula and nappies for hospital, decide to go wiv cow and gate I just brought the cartons works out alot cheaper than the starter bottles but do think the bottles are a great idea and I treated myself to some maternity linen trousers so comfortable x

Iv got the bottles for the fact it saves messing about taking my own and sterilising etc and the waste with cartons when they only drink about 1-2oz a feed in first few days makes it expensive I think x

Are you going to take your Own bottles in? I just thought with the ready made bottles it's easier so your paying for the convienience arnt you, at home you can put the opened carton in fridge but I don't know what you would do in hosp except maybe make 2 bottles and put one in fridge to get more out the cartons? x

Ive got some small bottles to take in wiv me, they do have a kitchen on the ward wiv steriliser and fridge I use the steriliser but I wudnt leave my milk in the fridge just incase its touched or anything but when Im home I put milk in the fridge but when there finished I just use the normal formula tub if If I get the chance I might buy a starter pk just for first day or 2 while in hospital suppose it will be easier.

I made up my bottles and had them in the fridge with my LO I plan to do it again, I know they say dont do it anymore but my LO was fine and never got poorly from it and it saves so much time especially when I'll have a toddler to sort out as well x

Exactly the rules are all different from what they were when jess was born but I know how to look after a baby so I'll just do it my own way x

Back